Finland

So yeah again im staying in Toronto from 1st od november to early march, if you want to get solid skweee influenced show with travel costs lemme know!

Http://www.soundcloud.com/dkstr

Last edited by DKSTR (Oct 31, 2013 1:02 am)

Joliette, QC, Canada

Wicked ! Try to contact Frank ! smile

Finland

Yes montreal would be cool again ha!

matt's mind

future night people....  get on this!

would love to see you, hope you get somewhere close to the SE USA wink

Finland
kitsch wrote:

future night people....  get on this!

would love to see you, hope you get somewhere close to the SE USA wink

Nice to hear man! Def. Would come to SE if given possibility!

detroit

how's detroit sound ?

Detroit, Michigan
barbeque wrote:

how's detroit sound ?

Yeah were actually trying to get something going Dec 12th if you're interested

Finland

Detroit sounds AMAZING! Shoot me up with details to videovalvontaa @ gmail.com

Finland

Ok this far 2 shows:

23rd of November / Toy Company @ Montreal
5th of December / Nintendo Knights @ Toronto (bar Handlebar)

Looking up for shows for jan and early february, possibly in Florida at somewhere late january-early february! Other places are GO too! shoot me a msg here or to my email! And Detroit dudes hit me up soon too if you want to make it happen!

Finland

...and of course thanks to XC3N / Toy Company posse and jefftheworld for hookups, you are welcome to play Finland whenever you are near!

Last edited by DKSTR (Nov 15, 2013 5:57 am)

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'd just like to add that DKSTR is a super nice guy and great to work with. Last time he was in Toronto he played a free show in my basement for my album launch party. The only thing better than his music is his personality! Book this guy!

Joliette, QC, Canada
jefftheworld wrote:

I'd just like to add that DKSTR is a super nice guy and great to work with. Last time he was in Toronto he played a free show in my basement for my album launch party. The only thing better than his music is his personality! Book this guy!

I approve what Jeff said !!! Played a small set with him at Recursion Demoparty in Montreal last year and we did a radio show with XC3N after that drinking beer playing sndh and skwee...Big Time !!! big_smile

buffalo, NY

I'll try to make it up for the Toronto show!

Finland

Cool! Looking forward to the show and possible seeing new faces!

Philadelphia

Holy shit, come to Philadelphia. Although I think January and February's shows have already been booked.

Canada

Reviving this thread to see what DKSTR is up to in Toronto. I need to see some shoowwwss! Guelph is boring and have found only one chipfriend.