UK, Leicester

I'll quite happily pay for a single cart, although I live in the UK. If tha'ts going to be problematic b/c you want to send them all to the US to make it easier, then I'll wait until the next batch of w/e music software is done.

Straya Mate
Alpine wrote:

I'll quite happily pay for a single cart, although I live in the UK. If tha'ts going to be problematic b/c you want to send them all to the US to make it easier, then I'll wait until the next batch of w/e music software is done.

No, that would be fine, shipping between Australia and the UK is actually quite good, fast and reasonable.

Between the US and Australia is a different story. Slow and pricey. (pricey by my standards anyway aha)

Michigan

I can be your US guy. It was late when I responded last time, but I'll create a quick list of good translations and try to make a multirom of musical software. There are simple utilities that will do this for me.

Michigan

Gameboy Translations:

Another Bible
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon
Block Kuzushi GB
Bomberman GB 3
Chalvo 55 - Super Puzzle Action
Daisenryaku
Game Boy Wars Turbo
Gamera - Daikaijuu Kuuchuu Kessen (~Gamera - The Guardian of the Universe)
God Medicine - Hukkoku Ban
Kunio-kun no Jidaigeki dayo Zenin Shuugou! (Incomplete)
Momotarou Dengeki (~Momotaro Thunderbolt)
Necktaris GB
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun - Bangai Rantou Hen (~Nekketsu High - Hot Blooded! Kunio Kun's Final Battle)
Penta Dragon
Picross 2
Sanrio Carnival
Super Bikkuriman - Densetsu no Sekiban (~Super Bikkuriman - The Legendary Tablet)
Super Robot Taisen
Uchuu no Kishi Tekkaman Blade
Ultraman Ball
Zettai Muteki Raijinou (~Absolute Invincible Raijin-Oh)

Gameboy Color Translations:

Daiku no Gen-san - Kachikachi no Tonkachi ga Kachi (~Gen the Carpenter - Smash Smash Hammer Smash)
Game Boy Wars 2
Hello Kitty no Magical Museum
Little Magic
Magical Chase GB - Minarai Mahoutsukai Kenja no Tani e
Megami Tensei Gaiden - Last Bible II (I personally would buy two of this)
Nobunaga no Yabou - Game Boy Ban 2 (~Nobunaga's Ambition 2)
Ottifanten - Kommando Stoertebeker (German to English)
Pocket Billiards - Funk the 9 Ball
Pokemon Card GB2 - GR Dan Sanjou! (incomplete DAMMIT)
Super Chinese Fighter EX
Sylvanian Families - Otogi no Kuni no Pendant (~Sylvanian Families - The Fairyland Pendant)
Sylvanian Melodies - Mori no Nakama to Odori Mashi!
Wizardry I
Wizardry II
Wizardry III

ALSO, I will prepare the ROM once there is a decision. The Checksum is always incorrect when it comes to translations, so they will not run unless corrected.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Nov 3, 2013 5:09 pm)

SLC, UT

Personally I'm not so much interested in translations (other than mother 3) as much as I am in reproductions of some good games like trip world and gargoyle's quest. Also I think is a really good opportunity for some people to do physical cartridge releases.

Michigan
stargazer wrote:

Personally I'm not so much interested in translations (other than mother 3) as much as I am in reproductions of some good games like trip world and gargoyle's quest. Also I think is a really good opportunity for some people to do physical cartridge releases.

He said that he has to get in contact with someone who can do a GBA game first and then figure a price. I will look at those other titles though.

Last edited by Jazzmarazz (Nov 3, 2013 5:42 pm)

Michigan

Just to verify, can the manufacturer do this:

ROM size: 8.0000 Mb (1Mbyte)
ROM type: ROM + MBC5 + RAM + Battery
Save RAM: Yes, 8 kBytes

Straya Mate

Sounds good to me Jazz and awesome work on the list. I'll be more than happy to do any translations people are after.

And to the best of my knowledge the hardware specs you put up are correct, but they may be able to do more.
It is hard to squeeze the info out of them. But essentially, they have said if I provide a rom, they will provide a cart to match so we'll just have to see I guess.

I have contacted a few manufacturers about GBA carts and I'm just waiting on pricing atm, pretty much the same deal though, I provide the rom and they make a cart to match.

I will guesstimate $1-$10 AUD is around what they'll cost, but that's just a rough guide.

Mother 3 English Translation (fobby) will be the first GBA cart I'll do.

If there is enough interest I can also look into having boxes made to match the games. This will be through another manufacturer again, but should be relatively cheap if people were interested.

UK, Leicester

im glad this isn't april because I swear to god, this all sounds to good to be true.

edit:

Also, id be up for any megami tensai games

Last edited by Alpine (Nov 3, 2013 8:06 pm)

Straya Mate
Alpine wrote:

im glad this isn't april because I swear to god, this all sounds to good to be true.

hahaha! I'm not that cruel even if it was tongue

EDIT: Damnit, we can't do polls on here can we? Because that would be the easiest way for me to get an idea and keep track of what is wanted most.

EDIT2: Ahh it's ok, I can probably just make one through bbcode.

Last edited by DaRkO (Nov 3, 2013 8:10 pm)

UK, Leicester
DaRkO wrote:

EDIT: Damnit, we can't do polls on here can we? Because that would be the easiest way for me to get an idea and keep track of what is wanted most.

EDIT2: Ahh it's ok, I can probably just make one through bbcode.

google docs?

Michigan
DaRkO wrote:

And to the best of my knowledge the hardware specs you put up are correct, but they may be able to do more.

The hardware specs are from the output of uCON64. It reads the heard information of the ROM.

New Zealand

I would be interested in getting Noise Carts or at least shitwave also mGB 1.3.3 carts.
I don't really need 5 of each so if group buys come up I'm keen for a couple of each,
I'm in NZ so another shipping anomoly.

Last edited by Pathogenic (Nov 3, 2013 10:35 pm)

If possible a noise/music collection should probably be one of the first, as it seems popular.  It could include the most popular stuff available now that you can fit on it so that we cover everyone's favorites.  if this is possible maybe we could get that poll or make another thread to vote.

I am probably interested in pocket music.

Last edited by rygD (Nov 4, 2013 6:51 am)

Straya Mate

Any retail roms will be made, no problem.

Anything else will be trial and error til I find what works / doesn't work with these carts.

Also just remember guys, I will be making my own private runs too, which will also go on sale, but will be

Just a heads up too, these carts will all come without a battery installed (if it has one it will be removed) for two reasons.

1. For the quantity of carts I'm shipping at a time, it would be too many lithium batteries in one package & all parcels from asia are being strictly screened for these and being returned i found to contain batteries.

2. For reshipping I can't ship that many lithium batteries either.

I might find a way around this, otherwise expect you'll have to put a battery in tongue

Matthew Joseph Payne
egr wrote:

Multi-rom "noise cart" would be fantastic!  Deathray+Pounder+REZ+Shitwave+Brownian Noise+ ???

THIS
muddygb maybe? And isnt' there a shitwave 2?

ALSO:
What's the possibility of having the carts done in colors other than grey? PiL colors maybe... hinthint