Solar System

I know that ->Chipmusic Dubstep<- is very small community anyways lets categorize whole scene here>>>

Producers
DJs
VJs
Software Houses
Hardware Houses
Promoters
Managers
Critics and Documentarists
Labels
Fashion, T-Shirts Brands
Music Shops
Clubs/Prominent Events
PDF Magazines and Blogs
Websites
Prominent Clubbers
Alpine wink

Last edited by Matej (Nov 3, 2013 9:19 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Come on.

Abandoned on Fire
Theta_Frost wrote:

Come on.

Damn it, Theta!  >8[

if you can find at least one thing that fits into each one of these categories i will paypal you $10

UK, Leicester

Matej, you could do some of those yourself, start a chip dubstep netlabel.

Seattle, WA

Basebit 4 life

and I guess I'd be on the producer list

buffalo, NY

Can I be a critic?

UK, Leicester

I'll volunteer for the role of clubber then

Westfield, NJ

dubstep is dead, trap is on its way out, we have done the full cycle of electronic genres, wrapped around to the beginning, we're making deep house and techno now. get on board or get lost.

Seattle, WA
Decktonic wrote:

dubstep is dead, trap is on its way out, we have done the full cycle of electronic genres, wrapped around to the beginning, we're making deep house and techno now. get on board or get lost.

You're a little slow, we started up on hardstyle again.

Milwaukee, WI
egr wrote:
Theta_Frost wrote:

Come on.

Damn it, Theta!  >8[

This one broke me. ;_;

You can put me under Fashion and T-Shirt design I'm selling a shirt that says "Keep Calm and 8-Bit Dubstep On."

Ottawa, Ontario

Fucking nerds

Solar System

Alpine>>>
Ahh I will have netlabel... Ehm FMmusic + BASSmusic (chipmusic,dubstep,complextro,trap,drumandbass,future garage,dubhouse,dubstyle)...

Blog> {coming soon}
FMsynthesis.com...
Forum>
forum.fmsynthesis.com

And you are on list as raver...

Decktonic>>>
Trap is old style with roots in 90s. Lot of Dubstep producers are making Trap too and viceversa Trap musicians do Dubstep... Simply nowadays is better to say thats BASS music...

Alren>>>
Give me link or photo I want that t-shirt!
Plus you will be on list.

Danimal Cannon>>>
Yep. Just write critics on any chipstep track...
And post link here. But please do professional critics.

Dire Hit>>>
My girlfriend always says that I am always latte. But in some cases it is good to be late wink.
Hardstyle pheeh Dubstyle is better!!! Or Chipstyle... hehe

ZAZI>>>
ZAZI is listening to Filthy Dubstep... No way he is Brostep... smile

Sandneil>>>
OK! Deal!

Last edited by Matej (Nov 3, 2013 9:18 pm)

truly fashionable. truly revolutionary.

inspired by the tired sounds of 8-bit hardware and crushing wobble bass, this new accessory let's the world know that you mean business when it comes to chimpstep. the t-shirt material is said to be made of recycled LSDJ carts by those who've given up chip...

nah i'm just bein an asshole. it was fun making this though. zazzle wouldn't let me make the entire shirt covered with letters unfortunately.

Solar System
arlen wrote:

truly fashionable. truly revolutionary.

inspired by the tired sounds of 8-bit hardware and crushing wobble bass, this new accessory let's the world know that you mean business when it comes to chimpstep. the t-shirt material is said to be made of recycled LSDJ carts by those who've given up chip...

nah i'm just bein an asshole. it was fun making this though. zazzle wouldn't let me make the entire shirt covered with letters unfortunately.

Arlen just do it! Arlen Apparel sound pretty cool to me...