Litebritedeath Land

I have a Yamaha RM1X up for grabs. It came from a smoke and pet free studio and is in near mint condition. The only flaws are slightly yellowed white keys and a tiny scratch on the metal. All the Knobs and buttons function perfectly and the unit has not been used very much. It comes with the original power supply and all of it’s manuals. I also upgraded the OS to version 1.13 so you will have no issues running it with external gear. I can get pics up if anyone is interested in the unit. I am asking $350 shipped for the unit. It’s great and a lot of fun but I am father of 2 and I don’t have a lot of room for a large setup. I am looking to get an ipad air as I already own too many music apps to list and I need a smaller setup. planning on running my DIY gear with an the ipad and an iconnectmidi4+ when they release. If interested hit me up on this post, PM, or email me at litebritedeath at gmail dot com. I have 200+ positive feedback on ebay under maryp3151 and I have positive feedback from trades and sales on various music forums.

thanks!

corey brin

located in KS, USA

Litebritedeath Land

also includes a pack of 30 rainbow floppies!