Plano, TX

Hey, I'm looking to get some stuff started in the area. If you want to help out and/or be a part of it, please get a hold of me, you should be able to send me an eMail through the forum or you can do the Twitter/FaceBook thing, whatever you're comfortable with, we'll exchange further contact information from there.

Also, if you're in other parts of Texas and want/need somebody for a show or whatever, contact me. I'm willing to make a drive depending on where it is combined with the potential of said event (though I could probably take the hit on a big drive/flight for something small just to get my feet wet at this point).

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

Mostly everybody lives middle to bottom
Very few people up at the top here

Plano, TX

I only need a couple of people to make this work, I know you guys are out there.

Corpus Christi, Texas

Good luck.

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:35 am)

Plano, TX
IAYD wrote:

As I said on 8bc, I really wish I could help, man. If you want I'll send you some links of North Texas chip musicians if you don't know of them already.

That could be probably the most helpful thing anybody could do right now. Drop me an eMail with all the information when you get the chance.

Center of the Earth

anyone here going to that anamanaguchi/sabrepulse show? been thinking about it

Plano, TX
nezar wrote:

anyone here going to that anamanaguchi/sabrepulse show? been thinking about it

The one in Denton?

I was already planning on going to the Austin show, so I'm not 100% yet.

If my Dallas plans materialize by then I should definitely go to try to get the word out though.

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩

I'm going and bringing as many friends as I can
Prompter is going too

Wait, nezar, are you saying you live close to Denton?

Austin, TX

Pixy, I, like IAYD, wish I could help.  I do know there is a guy named Michael Dufault or something like that that lives in the area, he released something near the end of last year. Search 8bc if you care.

Other than that, I don't know... Damn the size of Texas.  You coming down for SXSW?

Last edited by IAYD (Feb 21, 2017 6:34 am)

Plano, TX

Princess, I'll take a look for him, thanks for the info. Yes, I'm coming down to SXSW just to hang out with you guys (since they're doing the same show in Denton and all). Actually, there was some Austin chitchat going on, I'll PM you about it.

IAYD, if you decide to come for Denton, you've got a place to stay if it's not too creepy. wink

Corpus Christi, Texas

I'm going to the SXSW one.
:3

̛̛̩̥̩̥̩̥̅ ̥⎬̛̛̛̛̛̥̥̩̥̩̩
IAYD wrote:

Kind of considering going to the Denton show but that might be pointless since I'll be in Austin too. I don't know yet, we'll see..

Or just hold off until BBB2 in July