Litebritedeath Land

RM1X with OS 1.13 IC installed. $250 shipped - on hold for ovenrake
Shruthi-1 SMR4 mkII in yellow magic case – sold to kitsch
Groovesizer with power supply – on hold
MidiBUD – $50 shipped
Bleepdrum + Nebulophone – $75 shipped -held for katsumbhong

AVR ISP mkII programmer brand new in box - $30 shipped

All of the following is for sale. RM1X with OS1.13 in mint condition with original power supply and manuals. Shruthi-1 SMR4 mkII in a yellow magic case. Groovesizer pioneer run edition, MidiBUD, Bleepdrum, and Nebulophone. I’m taking best offers on everything so shoot me any questions or offers to litebritedeath at gmail dot com. Everything is soldered by me and well done. I had no problems with anything working right after the builds except for two chips being in backwards. smile Life happens and I need to part with these things in order to set aside money for the holidays. My son will be turning 1 on nov 24th and him and his 3 year old sister have X-mas coming up as well. Fiancees birthday actually falls on X-mas.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Nov 9, 2013 3:52 am)

Litebritedeath Land

send offers to my email please.  litebritedeath at gmail dot com

located in KS, USA

Litebritedeath Land

updated prices.  smile

Taichung, Taiwan

You down to save the Bleepdrum + Nebulophone for me to offset the price of your DMG + flash cart?

Litebritedeath Land

@katsumbhong yes sir!

matt's mind

emailed wink

Litebritedeath Land

Kitsch i know your goal is to own all my stuff!  lol I emailed you back.

Litebritedeath Land

and for anyone not in the know a MidiBUD is basically a Mutable Instruments MidiPAL with custom hardware.  It also features an SH-101 like sequencer which is really nice. 

http://mutable-instruments.net/midipal

Litebritedeath Land

MidiBUD/MidiPAL features

Compositional tools

Arpeggiator: Arpeggiate your chords. 4 modes (up, down, up&down, random), 15 rhythmic patterns, adjustable tempo, rhythmical division, gate and groove, syncable to MIDI clock.
Step sequencer: Record step-by-step a sequence of up to 128 notes (with ties, rests, slides and accents), and play it back with transposition. As simple and elegant as the classic SH-101 sequencer!
Randomizer: Randomize note values, velocity, and send random CC at each key press.
Keyboard-controlled drums sequencer. Control a drum module from a keyboard by triggering and combining patterns — one for each key of a 49 keys keyboard. Create mesmerizing Euclidean drum patterns.
Chord memory: Enjoy the classic *chord memory* feature of early 80s synths.
Delay. Up to 32 echo notes added after each note, transposition and velocity adjustment for creating feedback arpeggio effects, syncable to MIDI clock.
Scale processor. Never miss a note in a solo… The scale mapper replaces each note you play by its nearest neighbour in one of the 25 preset scales. It can also transpose and add voicing/random harmonies.
MIDI message generation

Clock: Make your MIDI setup groove! MIDI clock source with adjustable tempo and adjustable groove/shuffle/humanization patterns, from super-tight to funky.
CC-LFO: Generate up to 4 tempo-synced LFOs and cyclic automation movements for any MIDI Control Change (CC) message.
CC knob: Use the MIDIpal as a knob to send any CC or NRPN message.
Controller: Up to 8 sensors / potentiometers (or any voltage source) can be connected to the MIDIpal board, turning it into a versatile “brain” for sensing applications.
MIDI setup plumbing

Dispatcher: Play a rack of monophonic synths like a polysynth. The MIDIpal will automatically route each note of a chord to a different MIDI channel.
Monitor: Sometimes things go wrong with a MIDI setup… Use the MIDIpal as a trusted source to display the stream of MIDI messages coming from a cable.
BPM counter: Use the MIDIpal to check the accuracy of a MIDI clock signal coming from a sequencer or drum machine.
Splitter: Control several synths from a single keyboard by routing one half of the keyboard to a MIDI channel, the other half to another.
Channel filter: Remove all MIDI messages coming from a specific channel.
Channel Merger: Merge several MIDI channels into a single MIDI stream.
Clock divider generates a slower subdivision of a MIDI clock.

California

darn you Kitsch... I want a Shruthi tongue

Litebritedeath Land

$225.00 shipped on the rm1x anyone?

Unsubscribe
AuburnKitsune wrote:

darn you Kitsch... I want a Shruthi tongue

If you visit their forum there are tons of dudes who will build one for you, but you may want to hold out for a few months for a new expanded version.

matt's mind

^ yeah, there is a section where people list their info and their rates and stuff.  for the various mutable instruments kits too

If the Bleepdrum and Nebulophone get avaiable again, i will take it.

Litebritedeath Land

@herr_prof I go by cardboardmansions over at MI nice to see you both places. smile

lolusa

here's to hoping the rm1x is still available by next week