westbrook, maine

big_smile

Maine

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH MY EVENTUAL RETURN TO THE CHIPTUNE SCENE HAS COMETH ALL SHALL KNEEL BEFORE THE SUPREME MASTER!!!! lol

TSSBAY01

ctrl-f 'who' not found

Maine

im sorry who are you again?

Unsubscribe

Maine

WOOOOOOOO COMMENCE THE HATRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah for real tho im trying to behave myself on here

TSSBAY01

no, you arent

westbrook, maine

you wouldnt know.. ive behaved very well so far.. if this was 8bc id have like 50 people breathing down my throat by now.. and i havent told a single person on this site that their music sucks yet.. so ha

TSSBAY01

i predict you will be banned within 24 hours.

Space_Cadet_Zhir wrote:

yea i used to go by it when i was writing chipbreak and acting like a dbag on 8bc.. also flooded the image board there with a ton of shitty databends.. prettty funny but then that dude banned my account for trolling this kid and telling him he friend committed suicide to escape his shitty music.. lulz but yea i dont troll anymore.. heres an old track

heres my grounds

Last edited by tempsoundsolutions (Nov 13, 2013 7:22 am)

Maine

predict away.. in fact search my posts out.. you will see.. i will say this im not gonna take crap from people.. but i will make sure im not the first to sling the insult.. im better with the response anyways

TSSBAY01

no, no youre not

Maine

what ever dude... ur troll cologne is wearing off u should probably splash some more on before you post in this thread again.. well at least if u trying to make me misbehave.. and really your judgement bares no weight on my shoulders.. this whole chiptune thing is something i turn to because it makes me happy and helps with my depression.. if your one of those people who say things to incite an emotional response you should probably move on to someone else.. i hate the fact that i cant even try to come back to the scene (which i love and love the music) without someone scrutinizing my intentions.. this thread is more of a joke and letting older members know that im back and ive grown up,,, back when i was hate posting on 8bc i had a lot going on in my life that was really negative.. i had been stuck in a emotionally abusive relationship, gettin in trouble with the law, unemployed, my self esteem was shot to hell.. i was basically taking it out on any noob or stupid person on 8bc and that was wrong.. im not gonna say that im not good at saying ignorant things but i know now to make a blatant joke out of it and to make those jokes in person so its an obvious joke and not use that ability to incite responses out of people over the internet to make myself feel better and get lulz... you dont know me as a person and you dont know where i am in life..

tl;dr stop trying to subtly troll and embrace life because its short

shawn http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/12649/

Maine

thank you for showing me that sandneil.. now i know how to ignore him.. it is greatly appreciated im not trying to deal with trolls on this site

TSSBAY01

no, its not

Youngstown, OH

this thread exhudes suckage