England

(slightly patronising post? sorry) if you want a fresh start on an internet forum, don't create a post about who you were and what you used to do. it only draws negative attention to you and straight away sets peoples expectations of your behavior! smile

just be nice and helpful and let your tunes do the talkin'

Last edited by Jellica (Nov 13, 2013 9:58 am)

IDK WUT UR TLAKNG BOUT JESSE THIS THREAD ROKS

WOOOOOOOOO THREAD

Youngstown, OH
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

this whole chiptune thing is something i turn to because it makes me happy and helps with my depression.. if your one of those people who say things to incite an emotional response you should probably move on to someone else.. i hate the fact that i cant even try to come back to the scene (which i love and love the music) without someone scrutinizing my intentions.. this thread is more of a joke and letting older members know that im back and ive grown up,,, back when i was hate posting on 8bc i had a lot going on in my life that was really negative.. i had been stuck in a emotionally abusive relationship, gettin in trouble with the law, unemployed, my self esteem was shot to hell..

what jellica said

if your intention was a group therapy session, that's pretty weird man. if your intention is to get back into this chiptune thing, we also make music when we aren't shouting into the internet abyss so maybe do that part now, it's way more fulfilling

Youngstown, OH

you're made of stardust, you're bigger than this

that awesome moment when i realized sleepytimejesse is actually carl sagan and everything makes sense now

Maine

actually i was baited into that.. either way no need to criticize me not very positive and i dont mind keeping myself as an open book and i really do feel bad for acting like a dick back then.. i missed out on being friends with people n stuff.. just saiyan.. and really me posting under a different name feels wrong.. and there is a lot of people who got butt hurt over crap back on 8bc i just figured id get it outta the way

Maine

plus ive got like 30 bajillion nsfs on the way and i dont want a bunch of hate comments just bc of some crap i said on 8bc

Youngstown, OH
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

plus ive got like 30 bajillion nsfs on the way and i dont want a bunch of hate comments just bc of some crap i said on 8bc

not to be a dick but who are you even

why the fear, i sure don't remember you and honestly you should be so lucky as to get hate comments, music section here is usually pretty dead

Youngstown, OH

"Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering."

listen to yoda young puke flytalker

Maine

i got banned off of 8bc like 4 or 5 years ago i think.. i was like 1 of like 3-4 people regularly posting breakcore meh it is what it is. and i dont remember you at all and i spent like 6 hours a day on 8bc for awhile (didnt have much going on in my life back then)

Youngstown, OH

i would argue that you still dont seem to have much going on if youre talking about how a chiptune website banned you four or five years ago but i hope im wrong and that you live your life to the fullest everyday

Maine

i do but i have eidetic memory so i dont forget anything... in fact i remember jellica criticizing me for posting a track called mill town brown that only contained one chip synth... i guess it wasnt "chiptune" enough or what ever... but that doesnt matter its water under the bridge

Unsubscribe

Good, hopefully you wont forget for the next time where you preemptively crater a thread youve created to start off on a fresh foot by referencing only the problems you had in the past.

Welcome back!

Milwaukee, WI

Breakcore producer/stumbling out of the gates.

It checks out, guys.

Welcome back!

?

IL, US

hi again, hope you dont take it personally if i ever banned you back then hahaha

Maine

idgaf really.. i just know it was lame... i shall post some breakcore tho