I have made a load of loops/ideas that I really like and keep saving new permutations of, and have used it live a few times but have yet to actually make any kind of a finished track due to not really being a musician. big_smile

If anyone's interested I can send one for you to try and make something of and release as a collaboration (or send back to me to do so) please let me know.

They're not really as 'noise' as you might expect from my other work! For some reason I always seem to end up making my idea of minimal house(!), or sub-sub-sub-sub-Oizo weird annoying bloopiness, or some kind of don't-know-where-to-go-with-it grime/140bpm. big_smile Tho if you do want something harder I have some attempts at speedcore/doomcore/donk-core. smile

big_smile let me know an email address and any preference and I'll send you a .nan. Can't promise it will be of any use but feel free to completely redo anything or to decline if you don't like it.

Last edited by Cementimental (Nov 12, 2013 11:37 am)

Abandoned on Fire

I'm interested smile  Are these in any specific software or are they already rendered loops?  Hit me up at "holder dot arnie at gmail dot com".

Ah sorry I should have made it clearer but I was thinking to just email the iPhone nanoloop project file. In theory I could export wavs for editing elsewhere but in terms of actually getting round to it, and aesthetically, I'd prefer to keep it pure nanoloop for now I think.

Abandoned on Fire
Cementimental wrote:

Ah sorry I should have made it clearer but I was thinking to just email the iPhone nanoloop project file. In theory I could export wavs for editing elsewhere but in terms of actually getting round to it, and aesthetically, I'd prefer to keep it pure nanoloop for now I think.

Cool, I'm not comfortable enough with mobile nanoloop to really do anything with it.  Maybe next time!

Chicago

send me them nans
my screen name at gmail

egr wrote:

Cool, I'm not comfortable enough with mobile nanoloop to really do anything with it.  Maybe next time!

No probs, thanks for the interest anyway smile

send me them nans
my screen name at gmail

Sent a couple of odd ones ^__^ hope you enjoy, let me know if you manage to do anything with them (and if you receive OK/it works properly - i've never shared nanoloop files before)

Tulsa, OK

I'm down... PM