Milwaukee, WI

So judging by photos (and sales receipts) it seems a good chunk of you own the yellow Skulltracker shirts from 2010-2011. Keep 'em, because they will not be reprinted (XS still available, btw). After a pre-order and weeks of waiting (they are *finally* on their way) the newest Skulltracker shirts are finished and restocked.

I now introduce the two newest Radiograffiti shirts you're likely going to wear to an event while bringing a spare to change into because someone else is wearing the same thing:

The new Skulltracker t-shirts feature *discharge* printing on *sheer jersey* cotton American Apparel t-shirts for that awesome, vintage, metal band t-shirt feel.

The 100% sheer jersey cotton American Apparel tees run a bit small, so unless you like your shirts to fit nasty-tight (aw yeah) it would be highly recommended to order a size larger than what you normally wear.

Visit here to purchase for $25: https://radiograffiti.bandcamp.com/merch

Furthermore, don't complain when your size sells out. That is what the pre-order was for.

Very limited quantities. Nullsleep/Starpause 7" officially drops soon, along with some other exciting releases.

westbrook, maine

not to sound like a noob but is this a artist or software or just a design? if its an artist i can only get with it if they have doe tunes.. but i love the design very very cool

hardcore, Australia

deleted

Last edited by godinpants (May 14, 2020 11:01 pm)

Maine

i hate bandcamp...

Maine

and reading unless its note patterns and hexadecimal

The internet

niice!

Arizona

These look great.

Liverpool, UK

Where's the black print on black t-shirt m8?

matt's mind
calmdownkidder wrote:

Where's the black print on black t-shirt m8?

almost did a black owl on a black shirt for halloween.  don't tempt it...

Joliette, QC, Canada

Sick ! I lost my old Skulltracker shirt !!! The jungle one is so neat !!! big_smile

Psydney, Australia

Fuck finally I get to own one of these! big_smile

Ka-chinnngg!

Milwaukee, WI

Awesome! Thank you guys.

I'm currently trying to find an easy way for people to tag/share their Skulltracker photos (any photos in general) on RG. I've seen some pretty ridiculous/disturbing ones.

@cdk: