Melbourne, Australia

83. x axis controllers length of the loop and y axis controls the pitch of it without effecting speed.
Also I like setting the dir/snd thing to snd and plugging a gb running shitwave into it.

São Paulo, Brazil

dmg + mini-KP = epic win.

Spokompton

Hope it's OK to link to this site...
http://8bitcollective.com/music/ugclouds/Nuggz/
Looks like it's just a hair under 132 BPM so that should be close enough.
The first section would be best because of the long sustained bass samples.
Thanks again!

IL, US

if no one gets to it by sunday or monday ill do it, but i have plans to drink and play video games tommorrow smile

Spokompton

Sounds like you've got your priorities straight wink

IL, US

well, im also doing adult stuff like getting my cracked windshield replaced, but thats less fun to think about than the hockey game watching,drinking and video game playing to follow

Spokompton

Nothing wrong with that. I'm just gonna continue reading Gödel, Escher, Bach, clean up the lab a little bit, and maybe do some patching/jamming/recording. Oh yeah and probably try out PSPSeq.
Might even leave the apartment if it's cloudy enough. Sunshine can kiss my ass.

Plymouth, UK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FF2aFQzJxc

Hope that's ok.

Edit, it's a direct upload. And also, sorry about the camera being flipped.
Edit2, not all of it uploaded. Blame youtube.

Last edited by 2xAA (Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am)

IL, US
2XAA wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FF2aFQzJxc

Hope that's ok.

Edit, it's a direct upload. And also, sorry about the camera being flipped.
Edit2, not all of it uploaded. Blame youtube.

since we have embedding here, i have embedded above video for convenience wink

Plymouth, UK

Thanks e.s.c .
I always forget how to embed it.

IL, US

aint no thang. its just youtube for the tag and then you enter the part of the youtube url after the =

Plymouth, UK

ha, thanks wink

Newcastle, UK

I love the loop function of the MiniKP it was pretty much all I used it for apart from its Reverse Reverb effect, I can't say much about it technically because I traded in my Mini for a KP2 quite a while back, and I only really mess with it as a sort of retrigger function for breakcore esque beats or running my guitar through it. Pro tip, retriggered distorted guitar is awesome. Its looping capability is limited as to say the larger models, the KP2+3 but its way more affordable, sure in an ideal world I'd have like 10 KP3s all lined up for mashing the hell out of stuff, but I'm poor.

Spokompton

Thanks for doing that! Honestly, it doesn't quite answer my question as I was more interested in how finely the looper can pitch up or down. But I appreciate you doing that.
I think I'm just going to buy one. It's cheap and I don't really have anything quite like it.

Plymouth, UK

Well, it's great to get started on.

That's why I bought it, and I don't get much money too.

Spokompton

Pardon the bump. Got my mini KP and I'm pretty happy with it. I have lots of junk already but I think it's got its own niche. Anyway, I made a video demonstrating a couple of the looper programs. I hope it will help anyone here (or elsewhere) with the same kinds of questions I had about it.