Enid, OK

nice demo, thanks!

sweden

Ive been playing around with the Mini KP a bit lately and its pretty fun, but there is one thing about the looper that is irritating me a bit. It seems that when you're looping a section the sampled audio is a bit louder than the bypassed signal. On other effects you can adjust this a bit with setting the effect depth but with the looper effects you do want it 100% wet unless you dont want it to sound like crap. Ive read the manual a few times but I haven't noticed anything about being able to adjust it. Is this the way it is or have I missed something?

Melbourne, Australia
nordloef wrote:

It seems that when you're looping a section the sampled audio is a bit louder than the bypassed signal.

That's weird, I was playing with mine the other day and it seemed quieter.

Unsubscribe

Do you guys set it as direct or as a send? I have minein the fx loop so I can use some makeup gain.

sweden

I'm using direct. The volume difference seems to be within the KP. It doesn't matter what signal i fed it, the processed one will always be a bit louder.

Unsubscribe

Yea i noticed that too... plus it doesn't seem t be "true bypass". I guess its designed to favor the shitty gain structure of behrigner mixers big_smile

Unsubscribe

I did a litte more research and apparently the outputs are -10db.. so it will be def reduce the direct output of a dmg...

Tacoma WA
undergroundclouds wrote:

Pardon the bump. Got my mini KP and I'm pretty happy with it. I have lots of junk already but I think it's got its own niche. Anyway, I made a video demonstrating a couple of the looper programs. I hope it will help anyone here (or elsewhere) with the same kinds of questions I had about it.

oh nice
that make me want to dig into my kp3 and get to know it better