Litebritedeath Land

I'm looking to acquire a drag and derp cart as every computer near me is 64 bit and my EMS 64M  card is not working out.  Will trade it towards a drag and deep or pay outright for one.

matt's mind

feel free to email me, and we can try to troubleshoot the 64bit installation for that cart. 

matt @ the url for my site

hate to see it just go to no use.  once you get it going, you're good to go, its usually some small thing

Unsubscribe

you can also contact abrasive directly. They are fantastic carts.

Litebritedeath Land

@kitsch I'll report my issues to you as soon as I can.  I wanted to flash MGB on it to use with my arduinoboy and it ended up scrambling the cart.  Tried 4 different 64 bit windows computers on on 7 and one on 8 with no luck.

Michigan

Scrambled how?  Mgb boots requesting memory that is absent or written for another program. Do you get last the Nintendo logo? If so, press B.

Litebritedeath Land

Scrambled as in LSDJ that was on it is now just gibberish Nintendo logos or if made past that nothing.  I used the driver sig program to no avail.  I usually don't have problems with such things as I was in the community with another handle in the 8bc days but can't get my carts driver installed no matter what I try so far.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Nov 19, 2013 6:53 pm)

Litebritedeath Land

I never got the cart to register it's driver or show up in the flashing software but my cart definitely won't work with the LSDJ Rom that was already on it.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Nov 19, 2013 6:52 pm)

If you can't find one used, they are in stock here: http://www.retrotowers.co.uk/drag-n-derp-cart

just a little fyi smile

New Albany Indiana
kitsch wrote:

feel free to email me, and we can try to troubleshoot the 64bit installation for that cart. 

hate to see it just go to no use.  once you get it going, you're good to go, its usually some small thing

Do you mind if i email you too haha? same problem.

Los Angeles CA
Bit wish wrote:
kitsch wrote:

Do you mind if i email you too haha? same problem.

i think this will help http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pwjey8ICXQ

Alive and well in fucksville

dude. restart and have the computer boot 32 bit mode

Taichung, Taiwan

I use Windows XP 32-bit in a VM on my Mac.

Litebritedeath Land

I somehow managed to get it to function on my fiancĂ©es laptop.  Thanks for all the tips!