bed

I'm looking to get a piece of pixel art done, but I'm not willing to pay for it. I apologize in advance.

The thing I want done is a jam jar. I'm not going to profit out of it, it's just for this project I'm doing. If anybody is so kind as to volunteer, shoot me a PM and I'll get back to you with some more details.

I will find a way to repay you spiritually, and you will have my full gratitude.

-Super

hi :  ) i'm not a pixel artist, but i bet if other artists see this, one helpful thing for them would be to know how large you'd like the image to be. i'm sure someone here will volunteer!

Last edited by defPREMIUM (Nov 19, 2013 8:22 pm)

bed

I guess somewhere around 100px tall. Maybe 70px wide. Looking for quite high detail. I might as well ask for the moon on a stick...!

hahaha, naw there's gotta be someone out there....i would if i had the skill : ( maybe i can write you a track about jars on little piggy tracker.....

Madriz, Supain

You're welcome.

Maine

lolz

Abandoned on Fire

Pretty high detail there.

bed
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

You're welcome.

You should go professional. Your talent is limitless. wink

I guess I'll just go all out and say what this thing is about... I'm trying to organize a gameboy programming jam. The jam jar is going to be used to make a bad pun.
There's already a gameboy-themed game jam, but I wanted to make something slightly broader but at the same time stricter. I'll do a proper announcement at some time, but if anybody is interested go ahead and pm me.

Madriz, Supain

Actually , my talent on doing random stuff IS limitless.

Theres a few guys in here who might do it for you... if you cybercompensate them in some form.

UK, Leicester

Not particularly detailed b/c I'm tired.

And I can't draw.

bed

That's pretty much what I was looking for, so thanks! I'll repay you some time. So long as I don't forget.

Nottingham, UK

I feel I should warn you that spiritual repayments can cost you your soul.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Nov 20, 2013 2:39 pm)

dayum

bed
ForaBrokenEarth wrote:

I feel I should warn you that spiritual repayments can cost you your soul.

It's alright. I already sold it to an old witch in exchange for her broomstick.