Litebritedeath Land

comparing mass produced items like e-cigs vs the very niche market of flash carts that are usually one man operations with lots of technical details to be worked out is pretty far out there.  in the case of flash carts we have one person spending their own time, money, and knowledge to bring us a product that not only works but is made to work as close to 100% identical to the real thing in regards to sound quality, compatibility, and overall build quality.  honestly hoping that their efforts get ripped off by some black market profiteer for you own gain shows a total lack of respect for the people that are even making this hobby possible.

SLC, UT

Discussing a price point hardly seems on topic. Maybe start a new general discussion thread about it? Lets keep this for actual news regarding the cart itself.

But hey I could be crazy.

Litebritedeath Land

I'm praying for the day someone rips off LSDJ and comes out with a completely free gameboy tracker called LDSJ because I don't care about supporting Johan.  /sarcasm

Madriz, Supain
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

Everdrive for NeoGeoPocket and someone making a tracker for it and shutting the fuck up. Thats what I want.

Domu wrote:

^^* this except they can actually talk when theyve made it.

Actually I meant myself shutting the fuck up, ahhahahaha

So basically you never did anything useful in life and were a stoner. Seems legit to argue with the uneducated and disrespectful. why don't you educate yourself on making an sd loading flash cart and report back when you can do so, then maybe I'll listen to your argument. in such a tight market a knockoff can destroy it.

In large scale economics your statement would be true. but we are talking about a tiny very specific group of people. And like nitro said this is an R and D argument not production costs. I pray for a day when you spend your time to earn zero revenue but I doubt you will amount to enough to produce more than an internet flame storm.

Also I apologize to everyone else as this guy got me biting the troll bait hard. I just hope most of you understand why it's so offensive

Maine
sxe_weekend wrote:

comparing mass produced items like e-cigs vs the very niche market of flash carts that are usually one man operations with lots of technical details to be worked out is pretty far out there.  in the case of flash carts we have one person spending their own time, money, and knowledge to bring us a product that not only works but is made to work as close to 100% identical to the real thing in regards to sound quality, compatibility, and overall build quality.  honestly hoping that their efforts get ripped off by some black market profiteer for you own gain shows a total lack of respect for the people that are even making this hobby possible.

i paid a lot of money for the mechs i have all were over *** and limited run.. look into the e cig world especially mechs they are not cheap nor are they mass produced

no one cares about fake cigarettes. that's like bragging about chicken nuggets

Chicken nuggets are gross.

Maine
12ianma wrote:

So basically you never did anything useful in life and were a stoner. Seems legit to argue with the uneducated and disrespectful. why don't you educate yourself on making an sd loading flash cart and report back when you can do so, then maybe I'll listen to your argument. in such a tight market a knockoff can destroy it.

In large scale economics your statement would be true. but we are talking about a tiny very specific group of people. And like nitro said this is an R and D argument not production costs. I pray for a day when you spend your time to earn zero revenue but I doubt you will amount to enough to produce more than an internet flame storm.

Also I apologize to everyone else as this guy got me biting the troll bait hard. I just hope most of you understand why it's so offensive

anything useful?? are you trolling? i am a member of mensa and even tho this doesnt seem like a big thing but ive transitioned over 70 people in person and over the internet of of cigarettes and onto cessation devices or quitting all together... im obsessed with organic chemistry and how the receptors of the brain handle different alkaloids such as  phenethylamines and tryptamines.. circuitry isnt my thing but if you want me to give it a shot im sure i could have the whole everdrive line cloned and sell it for half the price... the group of people you call specific isnt exactly specific as i was just naming the occult users of the product.. you can go ahead and make judgements on me and my opinions that i type at 86 words per minute or you can get off of your high horse and stfu and just accept reality.. retro gaming isnt as underground as you think its just most people dont obsess with it they just want to play the games so posting on forums isnt really common practice no matter what system you are on...

Maine

dude what ever you are just trying to illicit an emotional response out of me at this point... at least im doing something good for people and helping them quit a bad habit...

stupidity

Last edited by 12ianma (Nov 26, 2013 5:50 am)

Maine

^^^example of what i said in my last post

Maine

also i dont use e-cigs inside of public places because of the psychological trigger of seeing the "smoke" which is really vapor and i also dont use the ones that have lights on them.. fuck off most people who vape hate the lights... this is the mod i use:

and yes i pulled this off of a google search because i dont have a photo available also i use a different type of atomizer on it:

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 26, 2013 4:36 am)

stupidity

Also back on topic I wonder how he is dealing with the saves. I wonder if they are stored on a flash IC until the gameboy is reset then "transferred" back onto the sd card. will be interesting to see how the hardware of this cart pans out. Im also curious about power draw as I know this was an initial hurdle he said he would have to overcome

Last edited by 12ianma (Nov 26, 2013 5:51 am)

Maine

dude for something like a flash cart its not because you are going to make the money anyway..

and like i said you are just trolling me because you dont agree with my opinion

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 26, 2013 4:38 am)