stupidity

Last edited by 12ianma (Nov 26, 2013 5:50 am)

Maine

you would own apple products now i see why you are so argumentative

Litebritedeath Land
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

dude for something like a flash cart its not because you are going to make the money anyway..

and like i said you are just trolling me because you dont agree with my opinion

You are not going to make the money anyway?  In the scenario you made where it's better to pay less for a mass produced knock off yeah krikkzz won't be making money because of attitudes like yours where you don't give two fucks about the R&D that he puts into his work.  The reason the carts are "expensive" in the first place is that they take time, money, and resources and the price reflects that.  You are basically saying you don't give a shit about all the work Krikkzz put into making the cart in the first place and would rather give your money to someone pirating his efforts.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Nov 26, 2013 5:15 am)

exactly

Maine

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 26, 2013 5:55 am)

Maine
sxe_weekend wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

dude for something like a flash cart its not because you are going to make the money anyway..

and like i said you are just trolling me because you dont agree with my opinion

You are not going to make the money anyway?  In the scenario you made where it's better to pay less for a mass produced knock off yeah krikkzz won't be making money because of attitudes like yours where you don't give two fucks about the R&D that he puts into his work.  The reason the carts are "expensive" in the first place is that they take time, money, and resources and the price reflects that.  You are basically saying you don't give a shit about all the work Krikkzz put into making the cart in the first place and would rather give your money to someone pirating his efforts.

i was saying that to be a dick really im not looking to get into circuitry ive already got enough on my plate... the only circuit board im concerned with is the DNA20

stupidity

Last edited by 12ianma (Nov 26, 2013 5:49 am)

Maine

yea i cant drive for medical reasons otherwise id have an audi they are beautiful

matt's mind

EVERYBODY FREEZE!

lights out.  everybody sit down.

children, this thread goes back on topic now.

Maine

my bad ill be deleting those pix in 20 for obvious reasons

PS: kitsch u got a rap record coming out or something? lolz

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 26, 2013 5:47 am)

matt's mind

this thread will be about the title of this thread, or this thread will not be at all

gonna venture and say its gone too far. anyway again with what I said about the ICs on his board.

matt's mind

can you repeat what you said, so people don't need to scroll up?  about the ICs, i mean

(i think the relevant posts are lost a bit)

thanks!

12ianma wrote:

Also back on topic I wonder how he is dealing with the saves. I wonder if they are stored on a flash IC until the gameboy is reset then "transferred" back onto the sd card. will be interesting to see how the hardware of this cart pans out. Im also curious about power draw as I know this was an initial hurdle he said he would have to overcome

SLC, UT

Seems likely? This is what the ez flash iv does correct?

I remember a few years ago there was that guy who rigged up an SD based storage that if I recall correctly used the button input for like game input? Does anyone remember this? And his problem, of course was that saving couldn't be done without additional circuitry.

Legitimately, I'm a little bummed that it's SD based.  Especially if its not sdxc for the simple fact that in 4 years sdhc cards will be hard to find. Same problem I have with my ezflash and r4.

stargazer wrote:

Legitimately, I'm a little bummed that it's SD based.  Especially if its not sdxc for the simple fact that in 4 years sdhc cards will be hard to find. Same problem I have with my ezflash and r4.

Same here.  I got lucky that my micro to mini adaptor works with my ez flash iv.  DaRkO and kitsch take note of this, as our future selves will thank you.  The less limiting factors (like the EMS and other carts have) the better.  I have an ezfa cart that i have had to replace with the ez flash iv because I no longer have a computer with the proper software for flashing, although the cart itself works fine.  I bought the "new" one at a time when it was already fairly obsolete.