Litebritedeath Land

I miss my old handle litebritedeath and would like to use it with this account.  If another account is registered under the name it's mine too.

NC in the US of America

the way that works on cm.o is that you just have to register an account under that name. They don't do the name-change game.

Boise, ID

^ sadly ):

On a side note, (and i don't mean to be all whatever..) I really think that option ought to be implemented soon...

clovis CA

a few years ago, i changed my name from pr0n to alleybeachelectric

Sweeeeeeden

You're really sort of stuck with the name. We generally don't change people's names, and you're not really supposed to have multiple accounts either. If we did this "only for you" then the next person will ask why they can't have a name change when the first person got one. Sorry.

NC in the US of America

Maybe put the name that you really want to use in your avatar or somethin'...

Abandoned on Fire

I like your current forum name. I always read it as "sexy weekend" which is both funny and cool. wink

Sweeeeeeden
egr wrote:

I like your current forum name. I always read it as "sexy weekend" which is both funny and cool. wink

I've been wondering about. I'm not sure whether it's supposed to mean sexy or straight edge...

Litebritedeath Land

Lol it's a play on words.  I like how it reads "sexy weekend" at first glance and how it contradicts itself if read right.  Straightedge on the weekends.  Sadly using it for music brings about to many hardcore straightedge teens that think criminals deserve torture over lab animals.  My opinion was neither deserve the torture but don't argue with mobs of straightedge kids from the UK, they are pack animals.

Litebritedeath Land

I am the artist formally known as litebritedeath.  I now go by the @ symbol.

UK, Leicester
nitro2k01 wrote:

You're really sort of stuck with the name. We generally don't change people's names, and you're not really supposed to have multiple accounts either. If we did this "only for you" then the next person will ask why they can't have a name change when the first person got one. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure that you changed somebody else's name, not naming them, but it was kinda recent.

IL, US

if so, think thats a thing that has happened maybe 2-3 times total in the nearly 4 years of chipmusic.org

Sweeeeeeden
Alpine wrote:
nitro2k01 wrote:

I'm pretty sure that you changed somebody else's name, not naming them, but it was kinda recent.

It can still happen at staff's discretion, but there needs to be a good reason beyond simply "I want to change my name".

Litebritedeath Land

It's not a huge deal really,  just most people knew me as litebritedeath from 8bc and it's still my main handle for my art, music, and my email.  I figured it would be easy for a MOD to do.  It's cool if you won't do it though.  Maybe when I donate $100 to chipmusic.org it could be done as a return favor for the donation.  tongue

Maine

BRIBERY!!!!!! lol jk

matt's mind

(cm.o isn't currently accepting donations.  was mentioned in your donations thread very briefly, not sure if you noticed)

wink

ds10 forums were suggested in our stead