EDIT: So I'm lowering the price.  You're getting a nearly unused lap slide guitar with $35 worth of accessories for $100!

I have a Rondo SX Lap Slide Guitar with a high quality slide and a full set of metal fingerpicks.  All EXTREMELY slightly used.  I've used it all about 3 times since I've bought it.  The finger picks are adjusted to my fingers, but it takes 2 seconds to readjust them.  Everything is like new, so I'm just including a stock picture of the guitar with an accompanying review.  I'm asking $100 plus shipping since this thing was used so very rarely.  It also comes with an EXCELLENT case.  Bear in mind, the prices mentioned in the review are not accurate.  The price has climbed since then (to $116 with no accessories which cost me $30-$40 to purchase).

http://www.gregcutshaw.com/Rondo/Rondo.html <- review and great photos

PS:  It has a regular Strat style pickup, so changing out the stock one is a piece of cake.

Last edited by Beware (Dec 25, 2010 6:44 pm)

BTW, you can contact me via PM or email: underpressure116 AT gmail DOT com

New, lower price!  Would really love to get this in the hands of someone who would play it!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

very tempting

So pick it up!  She's beautiful, I just don't have the time to play it anymore and would prefer it in the hands of someone who will.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

i still need to finish rebuilding my Fender BantomBass. i'm converting it to a 30Watt super reverb.

))<>((

ha, I love how it's extremely slightly used.

UK

I would totally jump on this but fear international shipping would be a pain/expensive.