sweden

Hi

So back in 2002 I saw a TV-show about alternative Japanese music on Swedish national TV. On this show I saw some maniac playing live with a Game Boy! I was already a bit familiar with Game Boy music, mainly through the radio show Syntax Error (Swedish national radio) and through the band Puss.

But this young crazy Japanese man really left a deep impression as I saw him waving around his Game Boy like a mad man! I never caught the name of the show or the artist so I spent the following 11 years looking for it! As I gradually got into the Game Boy scene myself I started to ask around but no one knew nothing about this show or who the artist could have been. Even the old school Japanese Game Boy artists I asked knew nothing. But today my search came to an end when some random guy on a Swedish synthesizer forum sent me a link....

It was Cow'p! Which I had the very great honor to meet at Blip Festival New York in 2008.

Enjoy this blast from the past!

He comes in at around 04:30

/ nordloef

rad, and cool story

New Albany Indiana

Inspirational, i remember for me it was Maru with this performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtWNNpp8Xds