Maine

this all is too funny.. what is this guy even thinking coming on here posting this bs.. he fucked up and no apology will ever due... only his incoming pwning will suffice

egr wrote:

This is in no way different from someone robbing your house and then selling the stuff on craigslist.  Fuck you, 8bitstealer.

its more like someone making really realistic copies of all the stuff in your house and then selling it on craigslist  saying its the stuff from your house

TSSBAY01

its more like taking songs from an ancient 8bc torrent compilation and other songs that were most certainly all available for free and then people buying them.

Färjestaden, Sweden

Good to see some angry folks smile
Havn't quite decided where i stand on the whole "dealing with this shit" yet though..
We got his name, fb page, and details from the sites.

and i was thinking about getting some legal action going before, but i don't know..
bah

Canada

Forget it...
this is nuts and people are crazy (including mr 8bitstellaromgbbq). I'm gunna go do something productive.

Last edited by Jansaw (Nov 29, 2013 11:58 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

see how money ruins the fun of making music?

Lun-dun

People's lack of respect for intellectual property ruins the fun of making music.

Same goes for movies and games.

Springfield, MO
Kris k wrote:

Also the intro to his track The Meridian definitely rips off the intro to Random's "Spontaneous Devotion" (sounds like he just sampled it and mixed it really low)

not only that, the rest of the song is an awful cover/remix of a song that was stolen and was posted on 8bc by mazi. I think the song name was something like "dancing on the cliff"? i dont remember but i think its really ironic lol

simonhpieman wrote:

People's lack of respect for intellectual property ruins the fun of making music.

woah cops post here

UK, Leicester
simonhpieman wrote:

i seed torrents

.FILTHadelphia

Like I've said before, you haven't made it as a chip artist until someone plagiarizes you.

-Removed Grooveshark

NYC

Well, it's nice to see that this is actually starting to have some positive results.  I would've never thought this would happen.  Usually the person would just disappear & come back under a different name & do it again.

To those of you who were plagiarized, here's a link to information on making a copyright infringement claim on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/ … =201140760

Let's get 8BitStealer off of Amazon.

St. Charles, MO
Vaina Moinen wrote:

Let's get 8BitStealer off of Amazon.

I see what you did there wink

I've decided to go do something about it. I have pretty much ripped myself a new one committing treachery amongst the people of this community. As of now, I am making my own tracks, without using other people's work to claim as my own.

I am giving back what was not mine to begin with; taking the lesson of being an asshat, a digital thief, and a compulsive liar. What I did was in my opinion, unforgivable.

How to make it up to y'all i do not know. But we all make mistakes and I wish to be given a second chance to redeem myself and what little reputation I have in this community.