haha

hey guy i dont care about what you did personally but i still think it s a really bizarre thing to choose to do

can you tell us why you uploaded these songs under your own name when you didnt make them

im just wondering. ive seen this thing a lot of times and i ALWAYS wonder so maybe as a way of repaying your debt to the chiptune community you could explain what the point is / what you got out of it

you said it wasnt for the money? was it to impress a love interest? was it an "experiment"? did yr friend do it while youw ere in the shower? i want to know!

thanks for your time bud

Finland
sandneil wrote:

haha

hey guy i dont care about what you did personally but i still think it s a really bizarre thing to choose to do

He *did* say he didn't remember or something like that. Which I think is horrible that he can't even justify it.

Alive and well in fucksville

I think after all is said and done.... he should have to make a kickass chiptune from his own brain to attone. then everybody forgive and forget.

UK, Leicester
tempsoundsolutions wrote:

a steel-toed solution would be the best solution, honestly

Another person taking this way to fucking far.

Even if you do legit want to kick the guy's head in, you don't have the fucking balls to. You just want to sit there and scare monger from behind a computer screen.

As I've said, I don't like the guy or what's he's done, I'm sure as hell not defending him, but jesus christ, some people.

Indiana
Alpine wrote:

Even if you do legit want to kick the guy's head in, you don't have the fucking balls to. You just want to sit there and scare monger from behind a computer screen.

As I've said, I don't like the guy or what's he's done, I'm sure as hell not defending him, but jesus christ, some people.

I'm thinking he was being intentionally over-the-top

NC in the US of America
Alpine wrote:

tempsoundsolutions is a real person who does real stuff in real life. The genuine article.

Fudgers wrote:

I'm thinking he was being intentionally over-the-top

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Nov 29, 2013 6:15 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

This is in no way different from someone robbing your house and then selling the stuff on craigslist.  Fuck you, 8bitstealer.

Canada

haha we're all so opinionated. It's not helping to clear anything up, but I guess it's nice to see?

herr_prof wrote:

just remove everything and handle things with the artists directly

only shit that will allow progress.
Just do it so we can all stfu about it already.

MA

What I think 8BitStellar should do is after they are done taking down the stolen music, they should change the name and start making their own music from their own feelings and thoughts
I understand that they did something wrong but they still should get a chance to make their own stuff

So please, 8BitStellar, please make your own beautiful chiptunes heart

Abandoned on Fire

So please, 8BitStealer, go fuck yourself and while you're at it try not to STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK AND THEN SELL IT UNDER YOUR OWN NAME.  If you could go ahead and do that, that'd be great.

TSSBAY01
Alpine wrote:

i dont NEED the fucking balls to. i dont even need to do it, because he didnt do this to me. im saying what he deserves. theres nothing wrong with opining this, in fact, you need the same thing and you're defending him. go away.

UK, Leicester
Alpine wrote:

i dont NEED the fucking balls to. i dont even need to do it, because he didnt do this to me. im saying what he deserves. theres nothing wrong with opining this, in fact, you need the same thing and you're defending him. go away.

You're seriously in favor of someone getting kicked to death because they passed off some music as their own? Dude you right in the head? I like to think of myself as a rather kind person, I don't wish death or pain upon anyone, I certainly don't think that anyone should be beaten up for something like this. Also you imply that I'm defending him, fine, yeah, to a degree I am. I don't think that what he did was right, or a hood thing, but I don't think he deserves any kind of physical attack because of it.

And yeah bro, there is something pretty wrong about wanting someone to die because they stole some music

Milwaukee, WI

Are any of you sallys even 100% certain the person who came here claiming to be the person in question *is* the person in question?

I mean I could have just opened a fake account and said random nothings for the lolz for all any of you know.

TSSBAY01

i believe he should get lethal injection, yes.

canada

this is the first time the person who stole music actually came to the site and apologized and the comments are even meaner than the other times ha

TSSBAY01

it doesnt make him any more or any less of a jerk. the 'maybe i wont do anything about this and you all can take me to court' takes care of that..