matt's mind
onapokoya wrote:

So I really need money so I will do the white game boys for like $215 shipped as a pair and the painted shells for like $55 shipped as a pair.  Any takers please?

someone should do that, this is a great price

Litebritedeath Land

If someone would buy my RM1X I would be all over that deal!  Super good buy for an A-boy and modded DMG.  It's like getting a free modded DMG!

Bump it!  Bump it real good!

Arizona
onapokoya wrote:

Bump it!  Bump it real good!

After I get moved into my new house and situated I'll be sure to hit you up about maybe getting together in person and getting some mods done. I have a red PIL and a clear PIL I'll need modded...and it'd be cool to meet someone who's quasi-local thats into chip and whatnot.

I hope me buying the clear shells helped though man!

Yea the purchase did help.  Just have a sick pet and vet bills are tallying up right now.

Arizona

I'm glad I was able to contribute to your animals well being and health.

Oh and I'll be down to do some mods for you. Or show you how to do them. Most are pretty easy.

And another bump bump?

Matthew Joseph Payne

How the hell hasn't any of this sold? Damn fine gameboys right there.

Maybe it's bad timing.  People buying Christmas gifts and traveling and all.

Still have this stuff!  Really really need them gone.  Vet bills are stacking up.  $55 shipped on the painted shells with white buttons and screen protectors!  Hate hate to do it but $200 shipped for the pair of white DMGs.  At this point I might be willing to do $175 but hopefully someone is kind enough to do it for $200.  That's practically stealing them from me. 

Have an arduinoboy made by Xiwi electronics in a guitar pedal case.  Primed it white and was planning to paint it.  Paid $60 and really don't want to sell but throwing it out there to any interested parties.

Help a brother out!

Bumpity for new and amazing stuff!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261421826589?ss … 1558.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261421836067?ss … 1558.l2649

Added eBay links in case anyone cares.

buy dem carts people. Best you can get for the chiptune

Thanks for the bump!  These are great carts!  The values for these are all over the place so feel free to make offers or trade offers.

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

highly interested in the white one
PM'd