Have a newborn son preventing me from having time to finish projects and also just needing to clear stuff out and make a little money so here is a list of stuff for sale. I'll add more stuff when I can.

White kitsch-bent shell which includes yellow silicone A, B & d-pad, white/clear start/select button, white power switch, white link port cover, white 4xLED backlight and yellow screen protector. Someone commissioned me to build this but never followed through with payment so it's all brand new. I didn't calculate what these parts are currently selling for so make an offer if you think $30 shipped is too high.

Green Play-It-Loud shell which includes white screen protector, white A, B, and d-pad buttons, white/clear start/select buttons, white power switch and white link port cover. Another unit that someone asked me to build then the person never paid for it. Shell is in good shape except for super glue under where the screen protector was and all other parts are new. $30 shipped OBO within U.S.?

Gray DMG shell with black A, B, and d-pad buttons, black start/select buttons, black power switch, link port cover and screen protector. Was originally going to build this for my own use but got a similar unit in a trade. $25 shipped OBO within U.S.

Super Nintendo console. Pretty good shape. Newer release that does not have the yellow and has the sound card that is detachable from the motherboard inside. Will include hookup cables and one controller. $60 +shipping within U.S.

Super Nintendo console. Decent shape. This is the older release where the bottom half of the shell is yellowed. The spring for the eject button is also missing so it functions via a rubber band inside. Unit works well though. Will include hook up cables and one controller. $40 +shipping within U.S.

Super Gameboy link port kits from thursdaycustoms.com. These already have the the DMG link ports installed. $20 shipped each. Only have installation instructions for one so first come first serve. Or buy them both at the same time!

Super Gameboy cart. Working and in good cosmetic condition. $30 obo shipped in US.

Possibly another Super Gameboy cart. Shell is a little dirty but I'll clean it before shipping. $30 obo shipped within US.

Gameboy 4-way hub. Good condition. $10 shipped.

Clear Game Boy Pocket painted yellow on the inside.  White A, B, and power switch.  No speaker.  White EL backlight.  During install, I killed a line of pixels.  Oops!  Does not affect usage.  Polarizer film had a notch cut in it so that's why there is a corner missing.  Didn't have anymore polarizer film and didn't feel like dealing with the seller.  Does not affect usage.  This has been my full time game boy for years.  I really don't want to sell it but my wife gave me another one that now means more to me so I'm letting this go.  Mechanically this thing works perfectly.  Cosmetically it isn't perfect.  If you ask very nicely it will include a brand new screen cover.  I'd like to get $50ish shipped OBO for this but make offers.

PM me to make offers.

Last edited by onapokoya (Apr 21, 2015 9:59 pm)

Make offers peoples.  Not willing to give this stuff away but I can be haggled.  Really need some shrapnel at the moment.

Prices lowered.

Last edited by onapokoya (Nov 27, 2013 12:20 am)

South Carolina

Do u have pictures of the clear shells.

I'll get pics later today of the clear shells for you.  Keep meaning to take some but get distracted.

**double post. Oops.

Last edited by onapokoya (Nov 28, 2013 4:31 pm)

Pictures of the clear shells posted!!!

South Carolina

Would u take 10$ shipped for the shell on the right

Arizona

I'll take the clear DMG shells. PMing now.

EDIT: Punctuation.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Nov 29, 2013 6:46 pm)

Clear shells sold.  Rest still available.

Arizona

Thanks Onapokoya! This one is mine and the other is going to be assembled and given to my GF for Xmas...hers will get a green backlight, PIL buttons and PIL screen cover.

Nice one!  Those shells arrived super quick.  Too bad shipping can't always be that fast.

Last edited by onapokoya (Dec 5, 2013 5:05 am)

Arizona
onapokoya wrote:

Nice one!  Those shells arrived super quick.  Too bad shipping can't always be that fast.

Well, us living an hour away probably helped.

Arizona

And not to mention, if you're looking to make some extra money...

If you're able to prosound and backlight, I have no problem driving to you to get mods done. I'm one of those that doesn't mod their own gear. I'd put a soldering iron through my screen if you leave me to my own devices.

Bumpity bump bump.  Still available.

Limitbreak wrote:

And not to mention, if you're looking to make some extra money...

If you're able to prosound and backlight, I have no problem driving to you to get mods done. I'm one of those that doesn't mod their own gear. I'd put a soldering iron through my screen if you leave me to my own devices.

Yea I can do mods for you.  Prosound and backlights are the easiest.

So I really need money so I will do the white game boys for like $215 shipped as a pair and the painted shells for like $55 shipped as a pair.  Any takers please?