South Korea

Okay, so yesterday I went to a game market and found one of these (along with some other treasures, that I will post later) in the "bargain bin":
http://rgbhd.com/post/25499005131/xg-flash-2-turbo-link

I purchased it, not thinking that it would work (or that it would be some knock-off), but it is legit, and is loaded with 4 GBA games (Street Fighter, Final Fight, Double Dragon and King of Fighters). None of the games seem to show any of the lag that GBA flash carts are known for, due to the real-time clock, i suppose. The cart didn't come with any cables or transferer, and the vendor wasn't aware of any.

Now, my questions.
1. What cables/transferer do I need to load different roms on it?
2. Does anybody have some of these transferring devices they are willing to part with?
3. Can this thing be used for music?
4. Would anybody be interested in this cart? (I just bought it because I've never seen one of them. I'm willing to trade for something of equal value, PM me if interested)

Last edited by DeerPresident (Nov 28, 2013 3:52 am)

Dallas, Texas

I had no idea flash carts that werent based off sd card were still available. There are only very limited music tools for GBA currently. There is the FAT Advance  tracker and M4G tracker.  Now m4g is way more sophisticated, but it's broken and the developer quit. I just use EZ Flash iv for my GBA needs.

South Korea

I don't think you can get them new ANYWHERE. This one is used. As far as I can tell a person would need some sort of USB linker cable (which I don't have) and software (found on the site I linked) to transfer roms to the cart. I have tried emulating both FAT and M4G, but it's not really my cup of Earl Grey. I don't really have much use for this cart other than playing the 4 games on it, so if anybody can put it to better use, I am more than willing to trade/sell it. I'll probably put it up on a trade/sale thread with some other things later today.

SLC, UT

There's a ds homebrew that let's you flash slot 2 carts.

Arizona

What a cool find...

stargazer wrote:

There's a ds homebrew that let's you flash slot 2 carts.

http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/appli … f3228.html

SLC, UT

Also, 256m? Mother 3. Need I say more?

I've got one of these

It's called USB Slim Loader III and supposedly works with XG Flash 2.
(I have got a NeoFlash cart for it though)

Last edited by _-_- (Nov 28, 2013 6:39 pm)

wow,I didn't even know these things existed!

Mexico

HI man!

This is chepe!, im about to sent the DMG as we agreed, I hope you can confirm we still have a dela on this flashcart,

thank you!

South Korea
chepe! wrote:

HI man!

This is chepe!, im about to sent the DMG as we agreed, I hope you can confirm we still have a dela on this flashcart,

thank you!

Yeah man, the deal is on. I removed the trade/sale thread because I promised it to you.

Mexico
DeerPresident wrote:
chepe! wrote:

HI man!

thank you!

Yeah man, the deal is on. I removed the trade/sale thread because I promised it to you.

Thank you man! you are awesome! I will ship the DMG to you tomorrow, can you send you address again?

Thank you!