Russia

Hi all!

Here is my second release!

This one is much brighter than my first release although some tracks were started almost a year ago. As in the first EP almost every tune here is different: from fast and playful ones to calm and melancholic.

Hope you enjoy!

Released via Bleeplove (supporting our local scene, yeah \m/):

Also on my bandcamp: https://twistboy.bandcamp.com/album/applesauce

Thank you!

Pretty nice stuff here. Gave it a whole spin... I especially liked the first two tracks!

NC in the US of America

I really loved your first release. I rock it often! I'm looking forward to more big_smile

Yes! this is lovely. I love your melodies and groove and stuff. You got soul, man. Edit: Although there is a lot more 4x4 stuff this time around, but then again there is a lot more music, haha, and it's the good kind of 4x4 :3. Good stuff.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Nov 29, 2013 5:58 pm)

ohio gozaimasu

This is really good stuff smile

Canada

Pretty tight, man:)
Ya the grooves are really noticeable right from the get go. The melodies are very nice, too smile. It's hard not to smile while listening to this... that's a great thing! Looks like you've worked really hard on the stuff you have. The only advice I could have is a little song variance (like changing melodic themes a couple of times). But the ones you have are so catchy it doesn't really matter, baha.

I love Bundle of Nerves. Great drop-type-thing!
And damn Dead Season is pretty dirty, but very clean at the same time!

Last edited by Jansaw (Nov 30, 2013 12:06 am)

Florida

Way to tackle a bunch of different styles and genres in one release. This is really great.

New Orleans, Louisiana

Another stellar collection of tracks, my good sir.

Russia

Thanks for feedback guys! Glad you like it! smile

Nottingham, UK

I love this, well done sir.
It is truly one of my favorite releases I have purchased in a good couple months.

Russia
HippieGrenade wrote:

I love this, well done sir.
It is truly one of my favorite releases I have purchased in a good couple months.

Thanks, HippieGrenade! I'm happy you enjoyed it!