Maine

check it out so i like e-cigs... i also like playing gameboy and eventually when i get a cart i will use me the lsdj... so i was thinking..

w h a t   i f   i   v a p e   a n d   l s d j    a t    t h e   s a m e   t i m e ? ! ? !

so heres my idea the two generic voltages that electronic cigarette batteries put out is 3.7v and 5v..

you can basically get an atomizer in different ohms to give you the vape you want... so my buddy has this DMG that the battery terminals are corroded to shit.. i cleaned them up real nice but then hes like "well cant you just put a rechargeable battery in there?" and im like " i dont see why not" and then he took a puff off of his e cig and the epiphany hit me... muhfudgin dmg e cig mod... now here is a stock 510 connector that you can get online for about 2 bucks

so its small and im sure if people are stuffing all sorts of mods inside the dmg case it has room for this... so this is my plan im going to mount one of those connectors and a prosound mod into the dmg... but theres one little hitch.. i need to figure out how to fire it.. for instance lets say i turn on the gameboy with it all set up without a switch its just gonna start vaping away so i need a switch thats always closed so when i press it down it will fire the atomizers connected to the 510 connection.. now i could just put a button or tactile switch on the side or something but i want this thing to be boss.. i wanna use the A button as the switch and still maintain the natural use of the button is this possible????

am i a crazy person? can you halp

Indiana

neat

Litebritedeath Land

http://www.grimmgreen.com/post/48463179 … ced-com-as

Litebritedeath Land

NES controller mod.  Saw it and thought of you.

Maine

i do plan on ordering one of those but its not the same... its just the controller shell with a dna20, rechargable battery pack , 510 connector and a switch/tactile +/-...

i wanna legit be playing like pokemon and be like.. "oh well i think i need to vape" and screw on an atomizer and vape away and then go back to playing pokemon or lsdjing or whatever.. i think the only solution is to mount an additional switch/button

edit: ive also seen wii remotes and other gaming stuff (the shells) turned into e cig mods.. i love it

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 30, 2013 7:54 pm)

New Albany Indiana

I have a feeling you wouldn't be able to get the electricity need from 4 batteries. I guess if you did get it to work it would be pretty neato.

Maine

well i want to replace the AAs with an 18650 or two 18350s (probably the smarter idea but im going to have to mod a battery cover for them) and a charging circuit for said 3.7v batteries.. also my idea is like this:

(just a mock up lolz)

New Albany Indiana

Lol well good luck.

Maine
Bit wish wrote:

Lol well good luck.

why do you think you are so much better than everyone else and make snide remarks and act like a dbag?

New Albany Indiana
Puke_Flytalker wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Lol well good luck.

why do you think you are so much better than everyone else and make snide remarks and act like a dbag?

I meant good luck with out sarcasm bro, and i support you 100% with this mod. I think it would be cool.

I guess the "lol" part might have come off as snide, i apologize.

Last edited by Bit wish (Nov 30, 2013 8:18 pm)

Maine

this mod will happen it needs to i just dont have a 510 connector right now i just solder my last one into a box mod last night..

New Albany Indiana
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

this mod will happen it needs to i just dont have a 510 connector right now i just solder my last one into a box mod last night..

You might want to talk to "teh deathstar", he likes vapes and he is supper talented when it comes to modding.

Michigan

*snide remark.

Puke_Flytalker wrote:
Bit wish wrote:

Lol well good luck.

@_@

Maine
defPREMIUM wrote:
Puke_Flytalker wrote:

@_@

sorry but its not the first time he has said things to me in this fashion and then takes it back like it didnt translate well via text..

Last edited by Puke_Flytalker (Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm)

New Albany Indiana
Puke_Flytalker wrote:
defPREMIUM wrote:

@_@

sorry but its not the first time he has said things to me in this fashion and then takes it back like it didnt translate well via text..

Im just a terrible person am  I not?

Srsly, i must just spend all my time killing cute golden and Scottishfold kittens.

And how dare I be tired of all the drama and crap posting you are creating.

Hail satan.