Litebritedeath Land

Up for grabs is a refurbished GBA SP (the brightest model) with an ezflash IV cart, two 2GB mini SD cards(not micro sd with an adapter which causes issues), charger, and 2 games.  I just bought this off eBay and it's in like new condition.  The screen cover is new as is the casing.  It's a nice build I just won't be using it for making tunes and need to get some funds to get Katsumbhong on his way out of America!  I paid $75 for the SP, $45 for the ezflash cart, and $20 for the 2 mini SD cards.  Shoot me reasonable offers!  P.s. If you don't like stickers they peel off easily.  Had this setup for less than a month and forgot SP's lack a proper headphone out.  I also have a headphone adapter on the way that I'll mail to you after I get it.

Last edited by sxe_weekend (Dec 4, 2013 10:30 pm)

Litebritedeath Land

$90 shipped anyone?

Taichung, Taiwan

PM sent.

Litebritedeath Land

Katsumbhong snagged the ezflash IV cart.  I'll let the SP and two Mario games go for $50 shipped if anyone is interested!

Litebritedeath Land

Bump for a cheap deal!

Litebritedeath Land

Bump one last time then it hits eBay.  $40 shipped and Includes a headphone adapter cable.  It's the AGS-101 backlight model which was the brightest SP backlight model released for anyone who doesn't already know.

Canada

Longshot, but I'd buy the headphone adapter cable off you without the gameboy... I own too many SPs and one AGS101:(

Litebritedeath Land

If you didn't live in Canada I probably would.  I'm bumping this for one last price drop.  $30 SHIPPED.

South Carolina

Il take it

Litebritedeath Land

@budusy12 my PayPal email is litebritedeath attt gmail DOT com

smile

South Carolina

Payment sent

Taichung, Taiwan

BOOM!