Litebritedeath Land

One of my more recent paintings.  It's spray paint on Masonite board.  Willing to trade it for pretty much anything related to video games, chipmusic, or electronic music.

Arizona

Holy shit. I love it.

Litebritedeath Land

Thanks!  I like making huge paintings.  The pink thing behind the painting is my wall!

Arizona

What would you even consider for a trade? I don't have much that I'm willing to part with if anything...Modded DMGs, CGBs and the like...

I do get paid on Wednesday though...

Litebritedeath Land

Hmmm I could do $120 shipped.  I've mailed pieces this big before lol.  The post office employees  always have a Jesus Christ WTF look on their  faces.  About  $40 of that will cover shipping.  It's a good deal as I usually sell pieces this big for $200+

Arizona

I'll have to look at my check on Wednesday. By no means am I asking you to hold it though, if it goes, it goes. My GF would adore this piece though. We're getting a new place soon and I know she'd love to put this on our wall...

Litebritedeath Land

Sounds good.  Since it's obvious that you guys will be displaying it for your guests to see I can do $100 shipped!  I really do appreciate knowing people actually hang my work up.

Any other stuff then taggin'?

Milwaukee, WI

I would like to see more of your work, if possible. Tagged or not.

Litebritedeath Land

I live in small town Midwestern Kansas and in my 31 years of life I've managed to obtain one misdemeanor and it was for spray painting smiley faces on dumpsters.  Needless to say I'm now a dad so I avoid tagging. 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/litebritedeath/

http://litebritedeath.deviantart.com

https://m.facebook.com/ether.rag?id=116 … 4&_rdr

Go to the albums on Facebook and you can see almost all my work going back 10 years or so.

Litebritedeath Land

@DSC actually most my illustration work is digital.  Even the stuff that looks like Tags are not.  Too funny that first DSC commented then TSC.

Not my cup of tea, I was hoping for more realistic work.  Definitely your own style though.

San Diego

My wife just said you should be putting your artwork on things like t-shirts, notebooks, and posters. We both dig your style.

Litebritedeath Land

Thanks for all the compliments!  smile most my work is under CC so if you want to use any of it for album art etc feel free to.  I do need to set up shop with my art.  In the past I was always too broke to do anything.  Now that my disability has been approved it's finally something I can do.  It's funny because the chiptune scene is what got me into CC.  I don't really do "I want this and this and this" type paintings for people as it just halts my creativity.  I had a donation button for people that wanted to use any of my art and made zero dollars yet people happily she'll out $75 for framed prints.  I personally enjoy giving my art away more than selling it.  If Montana(Spain, Germany go fuck yourself) paint was not $7 a can I would be giving away big pieces too.

Arizona

I can do $100 shipped. My GF and I love street art, I love owning original pieces and I like supporting people within the chip scene.

We'll more than likely be in touch.

EDIT: Punctuation

Last edited by Limitbreak (Dec 2, 2013 4:41 am)

Litebritedeath Land
Limitbreak wrote:

I can do $100 shipped. My GF and I love street art, I love owning original pieces and I like supporting people within the chip scene.

We'll more than likely be in touch.

EDIT: Punctuation

Sounds good!  Arizona is not too far away from Kansas either!  Should get there pretty quick.