Milwaukee, WI

https://soundcloud.com/stagediver/raw-deal

A-Side to upcoming 7" vinyl on Radiograffiti. Stagediver III drops on June 1st (sans mp3 artifacts) with hand-screened artwork. Remix stems released day of vinyl release. Limited to 200 copies. More info (soon) at www.radiograffiti.org

I would post the artwork, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for cm.o - it continues the four-part Gygax inspired Stagediver 7" series.

Written on an Amiga 1200. Enjoy?

Last edited by TSC (Mar 31, 2014 4:42 pm)

So fucking excited mang.

I have been anticipating this so I can order all 3 releases.

heart Can't wait to get my Skulltracker shirt in the mail. Probably going to buy one of everything from your store after Christmas.

thebitman wrote:

Probably going to buy one of everything from your store after Christmas.

Every girls dream.

Milwaukee, WI

@bitman: I'm always really excited to see these shirts being sent off, partly because it frees space for newer projects. As always, the money from RG goes *directly* back into RG. 

Oh, and I should probably mention that this was not a standard 4 channel .MOD. I bounced approximately forty tracks from the A1200 to Reaper fwiw.

TSC wrote:

@bitman: I'm always really excited to see these shirts being sent off, partly because it frees space for newer projects. As always, the money from RG goes *directly* back into RG. 

Oh, and I should probably mention that this was not a standard 4 channel .MOD. I bounced approximately forty tracks from the A1200 to Reaper fwiw.

Thanks! heart Good God. And this reminds me yet again of my Amiga lust <_<

Madriz, Supain

Its about time I buy the other ones.

EDIT: yeah I just did. Why the 25 days delay in sending II ? I thought you guys had the copies already.

Also, check yer private messages please big_smile

Last edited by SuperBustySamuraiMonkey (Dec 6, 2013 8:55 pm)

Milwaukee, WI

Thanks for the heads up. There is no delay - there are still (a few) copies left, ready to go. I fixed the error.

Checking all PMs now.

Abandoned on Fire
TSC wrote:

I would post the artwork, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for cm.o

C'mon bro, give us a peak.

Just give us a little taste.

Last edited by DESUMATE (Dec 9, 2013 11:14 pm)

Milwaukee, WI
egr wrote:
TSC wrote:

I would post the artwork, but I'm not sure it's appropriate for cm.o

C'mon bro, give us a peak.

It's on the Soundcloud. There are breasts and a decapitated head, but it's not as mindless/violent as I just made it sound.

#Symbolism

Madriz, Supain

When we do get the 4 pieces, does it assemble a Voltron satanistic robot?

Just from that one song I can tell this one is gonna be brĂ¼tal.

Chicago IL

But I want the stems NOW

super sick! i'm glad to see radio graffiti back in action.

Milwaukee, WI

@sbsm: Possibly! I don't have the fourth one yet. It might just end up looking cool on your wall.

@desumate: Possibly! Although, it should be noted I've been listening to 80's Madonna during the entire writing process. I'm not even kidding.

@saskrotch: Possibly! Getting the A-side sorted. How about in a few weeks?

@arlen: Possibly! I've been busy writing under different projects and I believe Hexadeci was doing demoscene work. CCDM is building synths.