Hey guys!

I've been working a lot on some stuff using LSDJ. I come from a guitar background so, I guess the way I'm writing these tracks kinda reflects that. I would gladly appreciate some feedback and constructive cristicism regarding them.

I already have some things in mind that I want to change, but I would appreciate you guys' opinion.

You can listen to all 3 on http://soundcloud.com/panicplant

Have a nice day, err'body.

St. Charles, MO

Harmonium is great!
Exterminate is a bit dull no offense. Needs a bit more excitement.
Joy Dive is good as well.

Cincinnati, OH

I like the guitar sound you have. I never really mess around with the WAV channel too much.

Malaysia

harmonium has that chippiness which you capture quite well and surely develop if you play around with more melodies(sometimes even the most normal melodies we hear from older generation chiptuners can be good inspiration too)

i love the way you use the wav channel on exterminate, surely you can go for EDM style with more experimentation ( since you come from a guitar background try out using the empty parts in the wave channel to do some chord-ish tunes that can complement  one or both pulse channels

last but not least joy dive structure is nicely done. love the ending hehe~

Lun-dun

Let's hope Joy Division don't notice! That one does indeed have an awesome ending!

Not bowled over Exterminate but there's something about Harmonium that I'm digging... However, that first tonky melody is out of tune with everything else, would it maybe sound better in the same key or is that some intentional dissonance?

Thanks guys!

I have the same feelings about "Exterminate". I think my main criticism of it is that it might be too long for what it is. I completely agree that it's lacking something, I'll work on it!

Regarding the first melody in "Harmonium": It was intended to be a bit out of tune, but I'll definitely revisit it. After all, I'm constantly changing things to these tracks, haha.

And yes, I blatantly ripped off my favorite band for the end of "Doy Jive" (Doy Jive >  Joy Dive > Joy Division, haha)

A million thanks for all the comments guys! I'll start looking these tracks over today, and will edit 'em accordingly!