Buenos Aires - Argentina

i been trying with no luck

Seattle, WA

No luck here either

Turku, FIN

No

Dallas, Texas

I've heard some good acid in lsdj before. I can't remember where but I'm almost positive they used real tb-303 samples. XD

I imaging the resolution to be too small to reproduce that sort of filter sound on the lsdj synth. All we can really get is the 'bit crushed' equivalent. Granted I can't say that I've tried very hard either. I'm more of a NES and c64 guy, so I haven't picked up lsdj in a little while.

Unsubscribe

Go nuts on lsdj wave channel, people often use frame movement as a way to trick the ear into thinking its filter movement.

Dallas, Texas

Would be cool if someone could create a sequencable version of 'Rez' along with adding the wav and noise channels. I realize it probably uses both pulse channels for only one note, but all acid house needs is the rezbass and some drums!

Last edited by TylerBarnes (Dec 11, 2013 4:28 pm)

England
herr_prof wrote:

Go nuts on lsdj wave channel, people often use frame movement as a way to trick the ear into thinking its filter movement.

This.

F command in tables or patterns to tell it what frame to play.

i probably have some far from perfect attempts/experiments in this sav file:

http://www.kittenrock.co.uk/releases/je … 202010.zip

this release has a few far from perfect attempts/experiments:

http://jellica.bandcamp.com/album/wintre

or

you could always use an external filter hard panning instruments left and right?

Arizona

I always thought having a "GB-303" would be cool by somehow adding a filter knob, res knob and perhaps a decay knob onto a DMG. I don't know how one would go about it...it's probably overly ambitious but a designated GB acid box would be fun.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Dec 11, 2013 4:53 pm)

Sweeeeeeden
Limitbreak wrote:

I always thought having a "GB-303" would be cool by somehow adding a filter knob, res knob and perhaps a decay knob onto a DMG. I don't know how one would go about it...it's probably overly ambitious but a designated GB acid box would be fun.

I have two different ideas for doing that, one using hardware and one using software, and will probably try implementing the software version at some point.

Arizona
nitro2k01 wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

I have two different ideas for doing that, one using hardware and one using software, and will probably try implementing the software version at some point.

Very cool, I look forward to it!

Buenos Aires - Argentina
Jellica wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

This.

F command in tables or patterns to tell it what frame to play.

i probably have some far from perfect attempts/experiments in this sav file:

http://www.kittenrock.co.uk/releases/je … 202010.zip

this release has a few far from perfect attempts/experiments:

http://jellica.bandcamp.com/album/wintre

or

you could always use an external filter hard panning instruments left and right?

thanks will check it. about the panning maybe working with 2 lsdj, and using 1 only for the bass line would work and let the other stuff sounds normally but well its not the idea tongue

Buenos Aires - Argentina
Limitbreak wrote:

that would be so great

BK

If you do this and make it midi-controllable a la MGB I think people would freak out.

nitro2k01 wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

Turku, FIN

What happend to this?

matt's mind

it came, happened as a small run, and nobody was showing them support or interest really then it went away

a real shame too, its a great bit of hardware

Turku, FIN

Damn, i should have bought one. That thing has KeFF written all over it.