Jelly Stone park, MD USA

Sorry for the multi posts, weirdness with the server

Arizona

I just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number emailed to me. I was kinda starting to worry a little bit because I hadn't heard anything for a about two weeks since I ordered...but based on the email conversations I had with them today they seem like pretty reliable, nice people over at INL. Can't wait to get this damn cart.

yogi wrote:

(good memories swapping carts)

I have some of those.  I have many more where I had to fight the cart and console to play.  I suppose those are good too.

it seems the retrozone NES cartridge cases have been discontinued.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
Limitbreak wrote:

I just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number emailed to me. I was kinda starting to worry a little bit because I hadn't heard anything for a about two weeks since I ordered...but based on the email conversations I had with them today they seem like pretty reliable, nice people over at INL. Can't wait to get this damn cart.

Glad to hear!! You'll be jamming soon. smile
Yea, only know INL through convos on threads, he seems to be a stand up guy! I have dealt with other homebrew/Kickstarter projects that take FOREVER. Not to say that they are ripping people off; just that putting out orders can be a huge task that can be under estimated.  From all I can see, INL has a very good handle on the business side of things.
Yogi

Arizona

Thanks Stargazer! Evidently I didn't cut enough off of the bottom so it overlapped just a tad...but I think it looks pretty sweet regardless.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Jan 8, 2014 4:18 pm)

Jelly Stone park, MD USA
Limitbreak wrote:

Thanks Stargazer! Evidently I didn't cut enough off of the bottom so it overlapped just a tad...but I think it looks pretty sweet regardless.

NICE!
Yogi

SLC, UT

Looks good man, glad it worked out for you. Isn't the texture nice?

Arizona
stargazer wrote:

Looks good man, glad it worked out for you. Isn't the texture nice?

It really is. I was pleasantly surprised by it's quality.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Jan 8, 2014 5:53 pm)

Arizona

Did anybody else order a kazzo board? I'm still waiting on mine and am wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same delay.

SLC, UT

Have you had any communication with inl?

Arizona
stargazer wrote:

A bit yeah...the first email said it was sent out more than a week ago but this morning they sent me a USPS tracking number for it that isn't valid. I don't know whats going on. Maybe they just typed it in wrong. Now I'm waiting on a response for a correct tracking number...

Waiting 2-5 days for a response to an email is bad enough but when the response is with a faulty confirmation number its...disheartening.

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

I ordered a Kazzo and SX board back in Nov, took about 10 days before they shipped and another 3-4 days to my house. When INL shipped they provided a tracking # so you should be able to check the location of the shipment.
Yogi smile

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

OK. All I can say is USPS sucks with tracking; with my orders in the past, they are VERY slow to update package status. Can't say what the issue is at INL's end, seems they would have shipped when they sent you the email !?! But if they just shipped today, well USPS will not be much help for a few days. I don't know where INL ships from, Idaho or where ever but my orders didn't show up till they hit the main sort in Minnesota a few days later.
Just had a real PITA issue with my local PO, took 5 days for them to deliver a package to my mailbox!!
Yogi

Arizona
yogi wrote:

OK. All I can say is USPS sucks with tracking; with my orders in the past, they are VERY slow to update package status. Can't say what the issue is at INL's end, seems they would have shipped when they sent you the email !?! But if they just shipped today, well USPS will not be much help for a few days. I don't know where INL ships from, Idaho or where ever but my orders didn't show up till they hit the main sort in Minnesota a few days later.
Just had a real PITA issue with my local PO, took 5 days for them to deliver a package to my mailbox!!
Yogi

Ok well disregard everything I just said...I just checked the tracking number again and it seems like it is indeed on it's way...should be delivered by the 17th. Thanks for the input Yogi.

matt's mind
Limitbreak wrote:
stargazer wrote:

A bit yeah...the first email said it was sent out more than a week ago but this morning they sent me a USPS tracking number for it that isn't valid. I don't know whats going on. Maybe they just typed it in wrong. Now I'm waiting on a response for a correct tracking number...

Waiting 2-5 days for a response to an email is bad enough but when the response is with a faulty confirmation number its...disheartening.

USPS recycles their tracking #s a bit, wait until the morning and check again, they update each night

Jelly Stone park, MD USA

YEA \o/ glad it's in the pipe!