Milwaukee, WI
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

geh, you guys are just in tune with your interests and not afraid to be honest no matter how unpopular the thought may be. although i dont personally LOVE LOVE LOVE IFD, i wish them well on their musical journey and dont believe that their success is in any possible way detrimental to chipmusic. (congrats dudes!)

also @scienceguy: good for you, like what you like and don't give in to the hate!

Fixed.

Spokompton

I don't like the music and I could care less about its socio-cultural implications. The fact that it's probably going to get more popular than Xik or Lazerbeat will ever be makes me sad but I'm more disappointed in listeners and their pre-conditioning than I am in this band. Anyway, spreading bad vibes is kind of a waste of energy fellas.

Philly, PA, USA
undergroundclouds wrote:

Anyway, spreading bad vibes is kind of a waste of energy fellas.

oh, but we're SO good at it!

Chicago IL

you know what, i'm getting really. fucking. tired. of people shoving unconditional positivity and acceptance  down my throat. don't get on my case just because you dont have any standards.

Bronx, NY
Saskrotch wrote:

you know what, i'm getting really. fucking. tired. of people shoving unconditional positivity and acceptance  down my throat. don't get on my case just because you dont have any standards.

Spokompton
Saskrotch wrote:

Was this directed at me? If so, I think you misunderstood. There's a big difference between acceptance and indifference.

Milwaukee, WI
Saskrotch wrote:

Connecticut USA

I Fight Dragons is pretty terrible. However I don't really feel like wasting time expressing my hatred and in depth opinion... So I'll just take 1 min and focus. Concentrate and focus all of my negative energy towards them... silently...  Ok done, later guys heart I feel better too!