South Korea

I find myself in NEED of some Pokemon action, and unfortunately I'm stuck in a country where NOTHING was released in English.
I'm looking to trade for WORKING, ENGLISH Pokemon games for Gameboy, Gameboy Color, or Gameboy Advance.
I don't want to trade all of these items, and as soon as I get some Pokemans, I'm removing all remaining items from this thread, so if you want anything, act quickly.

What I have available is the following:
~ Gameboy Pocket(console), internal prosound, and completely refurbished with a brand new yellow shell, no dead lines
~ CT Special Forces: Back To Hell(GBA)
~ Mario Party Advance(GBA)
~ Grand Theft Auto Advance(GBA), works great, but the label is missing (if you need, I can print up a new one) sad

If anybody is interested, PM me, or just reply below.

Litebritedeath Land

I have red, blue, and yellow.  I would sell you all three for $50 shipped.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I will soon have two copies of pokemon red that work but need new batteries. I could send one or both to you for like $5/ea + the cost of shipping, but I got them for the red cartridge plastic so they'd either be bare or in generic grey plastic. smile

I may also be able to steal working batteries from other carts to fix them up before I send them, but I don't have any new batteries around.

UK, Leicester

I think I've got a few spare pokemon games on DMG, I'll catalogue which ones I have multiples of, and post after school.