Guys how does Sabrepulse achieve those really good drums? Is that still LSDJ?

England

he uses a bunch of different stuff i think. do you have a link to a specific song?

Last edited by Jellica (Dec 18, 2013 12:42 pm)

Jellica wrote:

he uses a bunch of different stuff i think. do you have a link to a specific song?

uh lets say First Crush? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBZ2J1yN … 09CCB3C81D

Sweeeeeeden

Spoiler: most of that song is not LSDj.

England

its probably not lsdj, unless he is using samples, noise and pulse to make the snare along with some external processing :P

my bet is on some random snare sample, or something he recorded from another bit of hardware.

Last edited by Jellica (Dec 18, 2013 1:31 pm)

Really ? I thought it was 1xLSDJ

England
Jellica wrote:

its probably not lsdj, unless he is using samples, noise and pulse to make the snare along with some external processing :P

my bet is on some random snare sample, or something he recorded from another bit of hardware.

England

haha im just gonna sit a quote myself now

nitro2k01 wrote:

So like most of his songs that have good sounding bass aren't on LSDJ? Can i replicate the same sound like using a mixer?

Madriz, Supain

Ash is a producer, LSDJ is just one of his tools. Most of my favourite stuff from him is regular DNB

Arizona
nitro2k01 wrote:

Florida

While he does use LSDJ, his songs are mostly done in Ableton Live. His LSDJ only stuff would be on the the Bit Pilot OST, Turbo City, and Verao

Arizona
Boy Without Batteries wrote:

While he does use LSDJ, his songs are mostly done in Ableton Live. His LSDJ only stuff would be on the the Bit Pilot OST, Turbo City, and Verao

If memory serves me correctly, Verao was done entirely in Ableton with VSTi's. One that's not mentioned is "Realizations". That one was LSDJ as well.

EDIT: Punctuation.

Last edited by Limitbreak (Dec 18, 2013 5:30 pm)

London, UK

the chippy melodies and bass on the first crush ep are stuff I (and luke/knife city on the title track) recorded from lsdj.

'Verao' is complete fakebit, mainly using the 'pooboy' vst if i remember

fyi the drums on first crush are all samples

Chicago IL

how can i be sabrepulse

Seattle, WA
Saskrotch wrote:

how can i be sabrepulse

how do i wave channel