Central Pennsyltucky

Hey all, doing another closet cleaning, I put prices on this stuff but I'm up for trades.
I'm looking for a pair of Yamaha TX81z rack synths or a single Yamaha FB-01 module, or oddly a
CB radio with SSB, which isn't very chiptune of me!  ; P
If you've got a bigger trade, or want to save on shipping, I can bundle with a oneString or
one of the synth kits or visualizers from my shop.
http://www.straytechnologies.com
--message for trades or more info.

While I was cleaning the closet I found a YM chip! That means I have ONE fully built YM_MINI USB synth left in stock with the chip, and one unbuilt kit without!
Full built YM_MINI with YM2149F and USB/FTDI cable: $90 +S&H or trade.
YM_MINI unbuilt kit (no usb or YM chip): $48

Casio Pixel camera wristwatch!
This awesome little watch shoots images at 120 x 120 pixels (16 bit greyscale)!
It hold 100 images in memory, and can upload/download via the included Infrared receiver. Software & manual and a brand-new battery included. I smell a new album cover.
$20! honest!

PSP Go (Piano Black) with custom firmware already to go.
Load stuff via USB - includes USB cable and charger. If you missed this for the 2 minutes it was on the market, it
runs all the PSP homebrew but is 5" wide with slideout gamepad and buttons. Like-new condition.
You may have to talk me out of this one.
$100+S&H or trade

A zipit Z2 hacked to linux with wifi and audio out. This is a 3"x3.5" freakin tini clamshell mini laptop!
If you're into the micro linuxes, this thing is killer! Perfect shape In the original box, with a micro-to-mini SD adapter.
Bootloader and firmware is already flipped for linux.
$18+S&H or trade

Gobook ix250 Mil-spec cop laptop is gone!

OLPC is gone!

Libretto 70CT OPL palmtop went here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 1359539530
I'll still take trades until someone bids on it.

Last edited by vblank (Dec 25, 2013 4:13 am)

Arizona

Sadly, I don't do much tracking on computers but I've always dug these older laptops...these look so damn cool...

Milwaukee, WI

I just sold my TX81Z, but I may have a working CB. The cop laptop + YM kit interests me for trading. Checking my items now.

Central Pennsyltucky

Yeah, some of these are eye-candy! Milky should run on any of these, and the Libretto already has adlib 2 talking to the OPL chip. The cop laptop was my main Dos visuals machine for a couple years.

@TSC cool! Messgae me if you find it. SSB on it, I hope!

matt's mind

PM'd

and, curious about OLPC price

Central Pennsyltucky

Cop Laptop and OLPC are on there way to a new home. Still have a YM @TSC.

Extremely interested in the Libretto.  Probably not enough to let go of my FB-01, but definitely interested.  Does the dock have a VGA port?  Is it an OPL3?

EDIT:  The goods

Last edited by Beware (Dec 21, 2013 7:46 am)

Central Pennsyltucky

@Beware: yep, it's the full port emulator dock.
2x ps2 for mouse and keyboard, VGA, serial, printer port, and an extra CF slot. I used the Ethernet card in there.

Well, I want it.  Bad.  Can I interest you in any trades?

Michigan

What do you mean here:

A real OPL chip in a 5"x8" package.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamaha_YMF262

The Libretto 70CT uses one OPL3-SA3 that incorporates: OPL3 FM synthesizer, Digital Analog Converter (DAC), and MPU401 MIDI interface.

Central Pennsyltucky

And the Libretto is literally a 5" x 8" laptop!

@Beware, sorry.. didn't see anything left on your trade list that struck me.

Okay, then how much do you value an FB-01?  I suppose I don't need 4 FM platforms to mess with...

Central Pennsyltucky

He-he! We ALL need 4 FM platforms to mess with!
I got the one I have now for $26, but I'd take $65 + the FB-01 for the Libretto package,( I assume it's clean and working).
Shipping will probably be the same in both directions.

Eh, definitely not worth it at that price.  I'd be better off getting my Latitude C600/C500 going.  I'm just dirt poor right now.

Central Pennsyltucky

Understood.. I'm not sure I need a pair of FB-01s, but I wouldn't give up my only one either    ; )