americasteam7 wrote:
Limitbreak wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Brilliant absolutely brilliant!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

americasteam7 wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Brilliant absolutely brilliant!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

You know someone is going to buy my game boy just to say that they own the game boy that was responsible for this incredible thread! My gameboy is famous!!!! lol!

Limitbreak wrote:

I can't lie...I'm almost tempted to buy his DMG just to have it...because this post has gone so far and become so absurd.

You all have made this DMG special and oddly desirable.

That would be hilarious. I don't know if I want to sell it anymore because of this thread. This might make chiptune super famous!!!!

boaconstructor wrote:

Tears man! Tears! XD

Limitbreak wrote:
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

Like, beat with rocks?

"Yeah, man. I totally bought the americastreamboy. It looks like shit but you should have seen the thread that went along with it."

Thats exactly how the conversation would go lol.

The photos don't do it justice dude. lol

Seattle, WA US

we're making fun of you. stop.

boaconstructor wrote:

Dude i don't care. that was pure comedy genius that you and the other guy just pulled with the photo shop. One of the funniest things Ive ever seen.

Taichung, Taiwan
boaconstructor wrote:

He kinda made an apology for being dickish. I think we should lay off the kid now.

americasteam7, I'm assuming you're new to the modding scene or selling things to the internet in general because you're basing your pricing off what you got your parts for. It sounds like you overpaid on a few things and if you really are interested in selling the item, you're more than likely going to have to sell it at a loss. If you are familiar with sales at all, you will sometimes have to bite the bullet like that.

If it were me, I'd open it up again, prosound it, and keep it. Get a 64m cart with LSDj and make music.

You'd be saving money by keeping it, in the long run.

Last edited by katsumbhong (Jan 10, 2014 6:26 am)

katsumbhong wrote:
boaconstructor wrote:

He kinda made an apology for being dickish. I think we should lay off the kid now.

americasteam7, I'm assuming you're new to the modding scene or selling things to the internet in general because you're basing your pricing off what you got your parts for. It sounds like you overpaid on a few things and if you really are interested in selling the item, you're more than likely going to have to sell it at a loss. If you are familiar with sales at all, you will sometimes have to bite the bullet like that.

If it were me, I'd open it up again, prosound it, and keep it. Get a 64m cart with LSDj and make music.

Your advice is noted bro. Dude Ive never seen a thread this awesome in my life! Have you?!

Taichung, Taiwan
americasteam7 wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

Your advice is noted bro. Dude Ive never seen a thread this awesome in my life! Have you?!

-__-, Just buy LSDj.

katsumbhong wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

-__-, Just buy LSDj.

And what if I don't? are you gonna think me a stupid jackass for not taking your advice?

Taichung, Taiwan
americasteam7 wrote:
katsumbhong wrote:

-__-, Just buy LSDj.

And what if I don't? are you gonna think me a stupid jackass for not taking your advice?

No. I just think you are annoying.

katsumbhong wrote:
americasteam7 wrote:

No. I just think you are annoying.

ok. Holding my tongue. Not gonna say anything offensive in return. Not gonna get defensive. I do sense some bitterness from you man. Have you really accepted my apology or are you still pissed?

Last edited by americasteam7 (Jan 10, 2014 6:47 am)

South Korea

Guy, these are the chipmusic forums! Why be an asshole when somebody encourages you to actually make chipmusic?

DeerPresident wrote:

Guy, these are the chipmusic forums! Why be an asshole when somebody encourages you to actually make chipmusic?

How on earth am i being an a-hole? How? I took his advice into consideration. He told me to just take his advice because im annoying. Now I'm the a-hole? Cmon Son!!

Taichung, Taiwan

I just remembered why I try to stay away from people who were born in the 90's.