Michigan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PywyZcclc28

Unmodded gameboy by the light of fire? lol

brooklyn, NY

I love how every video game that appeared on  a TV show ever, always has the (presumably free) sounds from from either atari's  donkey kong or pac-man.

hiding under your bed

And there's rarely an actual game in the system.

SNICK up in here!

Sound aside, I doubt he would have been able to see anything if he really was playing.

edited for all caps.

Last edited by rygD (Jan 18, 2014 11:56 pm)

Arad, Romania

The acting is great.

That series is some of the least scary examples of the horror genre, even when I watched it back then...but then again I grew up watching and reading lots of horror.

Michigan
PianoGameboy wrote:

And there's rarely an actual game in the system.

exactly right. lol

rygD wrote:

That series is some of the least scary examples of the horror genre, even when I watched it back then...but then again I grew up watching and reading lots of horror.

No way man! Are you afraid of the dark was scary for me, whereas goosebumps was hilarious. I just watched goosebumps this past week and couldn't stop laughing at all of the "aboots." lolCanadians.

Jazzmarazz wrote:

No way man! Are you afraid of the dark was scary for me, whereas goosebumps was hilarious. I just watched goosebumps this past week and couldn't stop laughing at all of the "aboots." lolCanadians.

I think I caught an episode or two of Goosebumps in the last few years and also found it a bit comedic.  I never caught it back then, but I loved the books, although they were also a bit silly.

Actually, I may not have liked the Goosebumps tv show when it was new, as it couldn't compare to films at the time, older tv series, or the stuff i imagine when reading.

Is there anything like starringthecomputer.com for video game consoles and such?