Sweeeeeeden

Jose Torres, though that wasn't music crime.

Playboy Man-Baby

Just make sure you don't list TV Death Squad bc he gave us all those sample kits to make up for it instead of apologizing so it's almost like he didn't pretend to be Random with a keytar.

detroit

oh, man. mazi. totally forgot about that dude

mazi come back to us

Youngstown, OH

mazi = such abstract'
wow

Last edited by sleepytimejesse (Jan 21, 2014 8:12 am)

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

you mean if i have a keytar i can pretend to be someone else?  brilliant.  Almost best thread ever award.  awarded to this one.

Playboy Man-Baby
DJCactus wrote:

you mean if i have a keytar i can pretend to be someone else?  brilliant.  Almost best thread ever award.  awarded to this one.

Just make sure you blatantly steal someone's music and go on tours pretending to play it. Good luck!

D D D Detroit, not the burbs
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:
DJCactus wrote:

Just make sure you blatantly steal someone's music and go on tours pretending to play it. Good luck!

right, it would be stupid to get a set with my keytar and totally forget to steal something to play, then the jig would totally be up.

Playboy Man-Baby
DJCactus wrote:

right, it would be stupid to get a set with my keytar and totally forget to steal something to play, then the jig would totally be up.

You might have actually had to play it.

Chicago IL

Just make sure you don't list TV Death Squad bc he gave us all those sample kits to make up for it instead of apologizing so it's almost like he didn't pretend to be Random with a keytar.

I was trying to remember that guy's name. He did the whole chris brown thing like "yeah, I did it, it's in the past, let's talk about what i'm doing now"

yeah i also forgot his name

in the original draft of my post he was called "that dude who styled himself after back to the future" but i couldnt remember what he stole or why t mattered either so he got left out

Bit wish wrote:

This Is the worst List I have seen, You left out '8bitstellar' and "We were once robots".

all of these people and other boring 8bc semiscandals i can barely remember get the exact same scores as mazi, hope this helps

STARDRAIN, CA
herr_prof wrote:

Best thread would thread again

STARDRAIN, CA
nitro2k01 wrote:

Jose Torres, though that wasn't music crime.

not a music crime, yet STILLL less likeable than crystal castles! big_smile

Arad, Romania

Ramiro Vaca stole this song for the Turrican soundtrack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9p4YfMhN6o

Turrican song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqAsGDgvPyo

Joliette, QC, Canada

It was Ben Daglish btw not Ben Dalglish ! wink

Last edited by XyNo (Jan 21, 2014 12:56 pm)

Abandoned on Fire

dixls killed chiptunesmusic. that guy should just stfu.