Spain

Hello world,
So I woke up one morning and decided that life is short and that the only thing that matters is love; so I'm selling all my Game Boy related stuff to pay for a flight to Russia, where my girlfriend lives. I'm trading material goods for an experience that I'll still remember when I'm older.
I have the following for sale. I'm still figuring out the prices and where will these sell better: eBay UK for the AGS-101 stuff, maybe? BigCartel with fixed prices for the rest? These must go within a month or less so the prices will be competitive.

Updated list (some stuff was sold):

Consoles:
GBA SP AGS-101 Tribal (box, charger, papers) - 60€ [sold]
GBA SP AGS-101 White (case) - 55€ [sold]
Game Boy DMG-01 White (Chinese) - 50€
Game Boy DMG-01 Yellow (box, papers, Tetris) - 45€
Game Boy Color Custom Balbasaur (with Pokémon Gold case) - 25€

Games:
Castlevania GBA (box and papers) - 20€
KuruKuru Kururin GBA (new and sealed) - 15€
Sword of Mana GBA (new and sealed) - 25€
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (new and sealed) - 15€
Wario Land (box, papers) - 20€
Wario Land II (box, papers) - 20€
Wario Land 4 (box, papers) - 18€

Shipping will be recorded and will depend on the weight of the parcel. I ship from Spain.

Last edited by thedimitry (Feb 17, 2014 2:57 pm)

matt's mind

PM'd

games i think would do better on forums, flash carts either place (probably a bit more on ebay), and your console on ebay for sure...

hard to sell games on ebay because its so saturated with most titles

Alive and well in fucksville

I didnt have any luck selling metroid carts on ebay.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I'd be interested in your flash carts and possily some of the pirate game boy stuff. You can PM me if you'd like to sell them to me. smile

Kitsch knows what he's talking about - you could probably get a small fortune for that white DMG on eBay if you wanted.

bitjacker wrote:

I didnt have any luck selling metroid carts on ebay.

Which games? What are you looking to get?

Spain

Updates some stuff, here's the photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7b11zqyyc0hronz/kUXwXAdHSS

Spain

A little bump. Might photograph more items later and add them here.