Florida

Is midi thru a thing on arduinoboys?  I've heard it's only used in the midi mode for LSDj, but I'll be using mine strictly for mGB.  If it can be of any use with mGB, could someone explain how to incorporate into an arduinoboy?

Taichung, Taiwan

If you do a bit of searching through this site and via google, you'll find a wealth of information.

My brain is still asleep and I'm having trouble giving you an answer.

matt's mind
katsumbhong wrote:

If you do a bit of searching through this site and via google, you'll find a wealth of information.

My brain is still asleep and I'm having trouble giving you an answer.

he's right.  this is good for google,

something like 'midi thru circuit' should turn up what you need. 

might help: http://www.freeinfosociety.com/electron … hp?id=1250

Florida

Thanks for the help, I'll look more into it once I get home.

(I'm on a school computer currently, and basically every website with info on this kind of stuff is blocked)

Taichung, Taiwan
D3LL wrote:

Thanks for the help, I'll look more into it once I get home.

(I'm on a school computer currently, and basically every website with info on this kind of stuff is blocked)

You should be able to bypass the blocker software quite easily as long as you know what program it is and a little snooping. I don't know how I know this.

Alabama

iirc the Arduinoboy software makes MIDI IN to the Gameboy also double as MIDI THRU via the MIDI OUT port.

Florida
MaxDolensky wrote:

iirc the Arduinoboy software makes MIDI IN to the Gameboy also double as MIDI THRU via the MIDI OUT port.

That's what I was thinking