IL, US
bitjacker wrote:

why cant there be a spot on forums that mods cant edit or close... then like have a disclaimer. it would be like mad max

well, when trash and everyone got together to make this site, we all agreed on a no-nonsense, content high approach since we were all sick of what had happened to 8bc (now moderating that site was fucking awful)

Last edited by e.s.c. (Feb 15, 2014 8:37 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

some nonsense is fun though. just a little.

Last edited by bitjacker (Feb 15, 2014 9:08 pm)

IL, US

nope

Unsubscribe

Nonsense like doge memes are fun, speech that can make other people uncomfortable or insulted is completely different. If you cannot envision a world that may be offended by your choice of words, maybe you should find a different forum that suits your worldview.

srsly ppl context should govern statements. criticism is kinda funny if light hearted. There is little of that here.

IL, US

there wasnt really anything funny in that post, might be time you consider becoming a slightly more mature human being

Minneapolis
e.s.c. wrote:
bitjacker wrote:

why cant there be a spot on forums that mods cant edit or close... then like have a disclaimer. it would be like mad max

well, when trash and everyone got together to make this site, we all agreed on a no-nonsense, content high approach since we were all sick of what had happened to 8bc (now moderating that site was fucking awful)

I remember the 8bc days, the moderating there was absolutely terrible because they were constantly being undermined.

IL, US

yeah, was always great to find out that (name withheld) had overturned a ban on a whim

Tacoma WA

or that you were going to be moderating a question and answer in 15 minutes, from someone on IRC lol

Minneapolis
e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, was always great to find out that (name withheld) had overturned a ban on a whim

Yeah, he was a [redacted]

e.s.c. wrote:

there wasnt really anything funny in that post, might be time you consider becoming a slightly more mature human being

2srs4me

Everyone dies, don't take life srs.

Unsubscribe

everyone dying is quitter talk.

Minneapolis
12ianma wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

2srs4me

Everyone dies, don't take life srs.

If you really want to YOLO, I suggest you become a monk. wink

Yolo is cop out word for college skanks. Living once is giving food to homeless

Unsubscribe

they prefer the term CO-EDS.

Milwaukee, WI
12ianma wrote:

Living once is giving food to homeless

Nah. Co-eds tho.