An album of shourt, guiraty, bassy, tappy, time signaturey, poppy, mathy. beaty, jams. It'd be really cool if any of you folks wanted to check it out! no pressure, k?
https://timmyandtherobotband.bandcamp.c … ot-band-ep

Last edited by Axel-havoc (Feb 16, 2014 9:59 pm)

Alive and well in fucksville

good stuff, man!

bitjacker wrote:

good stuff, man!

Thanks dude I appreciate it.

Unsubscribe

Wow, really inspiring!

South Korea

These are some lovely tunes.

Outer Space

Awesome jams.

Yous guys are da best ;3

herr_prof wrote:

Wow, really inspiring!

Thanks a lot man! You have no idea what it means to hear somebody call my music inspiring.

Unsubscribe

Sometimes you get too focused on a way of doing something, and someone comes along and has a fresh take on it.. love the interplay of the guitar and chip melodies. Keep it up!

Los Angeles, CA

Woah.  This seriously made my day.  This is awesome!!

Mrwimmer wrote:

Woah.  This seriously made my day.  This is awesome!!

wink

herr_prof wrote:

Sometimes you get too focused on a way of doing something, and someone comes along and has a fresh take on it.. love the interplay of the guitar and chip melodies. Keep it up!

well I'm really glad you liked it dude. We're still trying to figure out our sound and this statement  has really given me personally a lot of reassurance that I'm going in the right things with this music stuff and for that' good sir I thank you!

Detroit, MI

I like the "have fun and do what you feel like" philosophy of music production, and this has that feel to it. Did buy/10.

Nursey wrote:

I like the "have fun and do what you feel like" philosophy of music production, and this has that feel to it. Did buy/10.

Dude Thanks a bunch! I never thought anybody would actually like buy our ep! I'm really flattered and really glad you liked it, man!

New Albany Indiana

Octopus bloos is tight

thanks mane!