Detroit

So I decided I don't reaaaaaally need more than one whiteboy since my other DMG's are going untouched and I am just a few short steps away from picking up some other equipment that my body craves. So, it's time to part ways with this little piece of chiptune history.

The DMG is modified with prosound through the internal headphone jack and wired up with a frontlight.  It's in the exact same condition as seen in the documentary, but I can post pictures later when I have a camera available.

For those unsure about using a frontlight in the DMG: It's actually fantastic.  It's low-light so it's perfect for those of you who like to do your tracking in bed and works perfectly in the sun as well.  It has actually made me consider installing a frontlight in a future DMG.

I'm looking to sell this for $200 + shipping.  I will consider trades but I'm going to prioritize full cash so I can make some investments in other hardware.

Last edited by The One Electronic (Feb 18, 2014 7:02 am)

Boise, ID

chiptune relic smile

Detroit

SOLD

NY

someone seriously bought this shit for $200?

United States

was this atleast signed by ns?
what a price if not. hmm

New Orleans, Louisiana
rhinoid wrote:

someone seriously bought this shit for $200?

respect history, pleb.

United States

a historic waste

Unsubscribe

I got a bunch of stuff that was in rtp if you need a history fix I'd be glad to sell.

Gosford, Australia
herr_prof wrote:

I got a bunch of stuff that was in rtp if you need a history fix I'd be glad to sell.

i'll trade backlit RCA prosound clogs for the old anamanaguchi lineup and the guy in the tetris suit

IL, US
Victory Road wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

i'll trade backlit RCA prosound clogs for the old anamanaguchi lineup and the guy in the tetris suit

goferboy is (probably) not available for trade

Unsubscribe

well maybe rough trade