Hey everyone. How is everybody? I hope you are good because I am so mad I could turn into the "OVER 9000!!" guy.

This is a warning about the moderator with the username: KITSCH. This guy is a real piece of work. 

OK so from the beginning.

About 2 weeks ago I posted a thread about my re-listed gold dmg. Eventually I was bumping the thread pointlessly just to get new views. KITSCH informed me that this was against the rules and closed the thread. He informed me that if I had a new update that I could post an important update and that is the only way I could be allowed to bump my listing. Nothing wrong with what KITSCH did there.

That's when it all went to Hades.

I posted another thread. This time with a time update. My listing on ebay was ending very soon. I didn't bump the thread pointlessly. I wanted people to know that my listing was ending so that people who wanted to make a bid wouldn't forget. I gave updates like "only 5 minutes left people!!"

Anyway, eventually I discovered that my thread was removed. So I'm confused at this point. I wasn't contacted by anyone as to why or how. Am I going to let this stop me? no. So I make another thread with a time update. Very soon after my thread was removed again and I got banned for one full week.

The moderator who banned me was KITSCH.

Ok so after this week of being off the grid I posted a thread letting people know ho some of them were being total butt-holes and just being mean. Then at the end of the thread KITSCH posts three comments and closes the thread.

February 16, 2014 6:10 pm
kitsch

americasteam7 wrote:
1st of all, the moderator did warn me and I stopped after he warned me. He warned me by closing the thread so that was settled.

kitch writes: you didn't stop, you turned and opened up an identical thread within 5 minutes.  as per your previous warning in the other thread, you were banned for a week.

its pretty straightforward.  http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/200092/#p200092

and, as OP requests, this thread is now closed!

February 16, 2014 6:12 pm
kitsch

edit -- 4 minutes, to be exact.  from 3:50 to 3:54 (local)

February 16, 2014 6:13 pm
kitsch

edit edit -- and, in case you missed it: http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/200094/#p200094

OK so at this point IM furious because A: I know who banned me and B: the reason why was so wrong and stupid that I wish I could let him know.... Oh Wait I can!! So I PMd this guy. Here is what I said in the PM.

To    kitsch
Status    read February 16, 2014 8:27 pm
Subject    Are you serious!?

"You banned me for that? I opened another thread to give a time update!!!! You told me not to pointlessly bump it unless I had some important information. OK. My item was ending real soon so I thought it would be nice to give a time update down to the end of the sale. I wasn't pointlessly bumping it up. I can't even believe you right now."

That was sent two days ago. I have received no reply since. That lets me know just what kind of guy this KITSCH is. First, he knows he was at fault by not responding to me and defending himself because he has no reason to justify himself. Second, He won't even come out and apologize.

There you have it. and KITSCH when you are reading this thread right now just remember that its not too late to just come out and admit your mistake. Cmon Son!! You can do better than this!!

Last edited by americasteam7 (Feb 18, 2014 9:04 pm)

Los Angeles, CA

Are you fucking stupid?

I would recommend just letting this all stop and writing off CM.O as an avenue for your future adventures in selling stuff.

Last edited by Mrwimmer (Feb 18, 2014 8:52 pm)

Arizona

Kitsch is a gentleman and a scholar.

IL, US
Mrwimmer wrote:

Are you fucking stupid?

seems so, yes

warned not to bump thread
bumps thread
thread closed
makes new thread
gets banned
freaks out about it for being unfair
posts evidence proving that ban was justified while claiming it proves moderation is unfair

he behaved like this on nintendoage from what i saw too
if someone says dont bump a thread, dont

TL:DR: multiple bumps to update time remaining on an ebay auction within minutes of each other is frowned upon pretty much everywhere

Last edited by e.s.c. (Feb 18, 2014 8:55 pm)

is this guy fishing for a permanent ban?

because if I were a mod, I would've taken the bait a few threads ago

e.s.c. wrote:
Mrwimmer wrote:

Are you fucking stupid?

seems so, yes

warned not to bump thread
bumps thread
thread closed
makes new thread
gets banned
freaks out about it for being unfair
posts evidence proving that ban was justified while claiming it proves moderation is unfair

he behaved like this on nintendoage from what i saw too
if someone says dont bump a thread, dont

I was warned not to bump the thread after I bumped the thread by KITSCH.

The users who warned me before hand were doing it in a way that just seemed like they were selfishly annoyed about it. They never said that it was againts the rules. Otherwise I would have stopped bumping the thread. It took a moderator who knew how to communicate to do it.

Abandoned on Fire

You're not going to get any sympathy around here.  Your troll powers are weak.

This is the best advice:

Mrwimmer wrote:

I would recommend just letting this all stop and writing off CM.O as an avenue for your future adventures in selling stuff.

I've only been a member for what, a week and it's plain and obvious that Kitsch and any other mod were justified in what they did, you're continuously chucking fuel onto a dying fire and you really ought not too.

"Destinations are hard to find, and it seems like everyone has one, purposeful and resonant, while yours is flippant and standoffish. It is OK!!! Science practitioner!!! smile It is OK smile" -Kyle Reimergartin

When I stop seeing corruptibility and turnishness I will stop calling out people and making new threads. I apologize for bumping my thread pointlessly at first people. But I was warned, finally, by a moderator to stop. Honestly I was stupid to not read the rules beforehand. But now I'm all caught up. And nobody can tell me that wasn't wrong on KITSCH's part to ban me for the reasons he did. There is nothing in the rules that say a time update is wrong.

Last edited by americasteam7 (Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm)

Geneva, NY

Scatter, people. It's coming...

IL, US

woo!

Rhode Island

I suggest instead, that you visit Kitsch's site and grab some parts to mod your next gameboy if you plan to continue peddling your wares here.

BLEO wrote:

Scatter, people. It's coming...

Now you guys are just mindlessly insulting me out of hate

vancouver, canada

watch out for kitsch everyone, there's no telling when he may strike again out of common sense in the best interests of the community.

Last edited by bryface (Feb 18, 2014 9:13 pm)

bryface wrote:

watch out for kitsch everyone, there's no telling when he may strike again out of common sense in the best interests of the community.

Thats not how it was dude.