8.Long Journey
9.Steamed Foods
10.Hot Stuf4
11.Bossin
12.Jetpacks
13.Rainbow Roads
14.Sugar Rush
15.Wonder Basket
16.Bonus: Graffitti Trailer Song (bonus)

Stream/Buy for 4$ or more:
https://dkstr.bandcamp.com/album/picnic-rumble-ost

Ive been slaving off better part of last year with my company and my companies first game, Picnic Rumble. I did all the graphics, most of animation, some level design and all the music for the game. It was hard and stressing but I really enjoyed all of it, especially making care free, naive, feel-good songs.

Why ask more money for soundtrack than the game itself?

Game versions of the songs are about 0:45-1:00 long loops, given the nature of the game (and also of course size restraints). These are fully fleshed versions of those tinier loops, still short but I think pretty nice chill jams. As a bonus download has one bonus song used on our graffiti promo video and the original Windows Phone versions (loops) of the songs.

ALSO!
Game is free for next 24-36hrs on Windows Phone Store for Windows Phone, and its coming out March-April for iOS and Android! For iOS and Android users from chipmusic.org,if you buy the soundtrack, ill do all my best to get you a download code (limited amount of course) for the game itself when we get it out:)

Picnic Rumble:
http://www.picnicrumble.com

Last edited by DKSTR (Feb 26, 2014 4:34 am)

detroit

digging this

California

Awesome!

matt's mind

am definately going to check out this game when its on more than win8! 

and, wow, this soundtrack.  i totally love this album, its highly entertaining.  makes we want to dance all funky like.  or that i'm the coolest dude in all of balloon land or something

love it, another great release!

edit -- Luolaulu is my favorite

Edinburgh

Bought, great sounds! Really looking forward to the Android release.

Also:

kitsch wrote:

i'm the coolest dude in all of balloon land or something

I love this.