Minnesota

The poster is now live!

You can buy one for $16 here:
http://www.redbubble.com/people/frostbi … -chipmusic
(I removed the LSDJ logo from the cartage. I wasnt totally sure if I could legally sell something that had the logo.)
Thanks! big_smile
-FROSTBITEWAVEFORM

Last edited by FROSTBITEWAVEFORM (Mar 22, 2014 3:06 pm)

ℑndiana ║█║▌║█║▌

I will totally take one man, really like the 2nd one

Minnesota

well thats one yes? anybody else?

Could you do that design (minus the "Chipmusic") onto t-shirts?  Print it on American Apparel 50/50 blend and I'll buy one.

***My flat is pretty loaded with art already so I don't really want any posters.

Last edited by onapokoya (Mar 21, 2014 8:41 pm)

Minnesota
onapokoya wrote:

Could you do that design (minus the "Chipmusic") onto t-shirts?  Print it on American Apparel 50/50 blend and I'll buy one.

***My flat is pretty loaded with art already so I don't really want any posters.

alright! well, if i ever run into a small fortune i will totally do that! XD

Last edited by FROSTBITEWAVEFORM (Mar 21, 2014 8:43 pm)

Look into like zazzle or redbubble.  You can upload your art and people can customize the size and location of the print and select the shirt and color and they will do all the printing.  Then they will kick you back a percentage of each sale.  Not sure if you are wanting to make a bunch of profit on the posters but that can be an idea to get shirts out.

Minnesota
onapokoya wrote:

Look into like zazzle or redbubble.  You can upload your art and people can customize the size and location of the print and select the shirt and color and they will do all the printing.  Then they will kick you back a percentage of each sale.  Not sure if you are wanting to make a bunch of profit on the posters but that can be an idea to get shirts out.

Awesome thanks! big_smile

Minnesota
UnderCoverDisOrder wrote:

I will totally take one man, really like the 2nd one

Thanks to the genius idea of onapokoya I put the poster up on redbubble for $16
Here is the link.
http://www.redbubble.com/people/frostbi … -chipmusic
big_smile

That's going to look mint at that size too!

If I had $100 to drop right now I'd be willing to get it on canvas.  That would look even better.

Last edited by onapokoya (Mar 21, 2014 11:42 pm)