Liverpool, UK

People are drunk when I'm going to be playing - this is definitely a good thing!

England

popopopop. im lininghead????????

Los Angeles

Looks like an awesome gig, wish I could see it!

Liverpool, UK

THIS SUMMER...

...SHIT GETS REAL.

Middlesbrough, UK

*double post*

Last edited by LastKnight (Jul 10, 2010 9:52 am)

Middlesbrough, UK

Giving a Talk called, The VJ Survival Guide on sunday... basically passing on what i have learnt the hard way about kit etc.

DJing when i get the chance.

and doing Visuals for Saturdays Headliners!! Cmon GWEM JELLICA AND TINFOIL

Scotland

Yeah, forgot to ask who is doing the visuals for my set. If it's RvsS, I can get footage to them before the show okay. If it's you, LastKnight, what videomixer are you using? I have customised glitchNES files, a galleryNES story and a logoNES file that works well when chroma keyed. Otherwise, I have .mov loops that I could email you a link to?

What stuff are you intending to be busting out for visuals in general?

Middlesbrough, UK

mmm. i dont use a hadware mixer, i use a macbook, a Vj suite, audioreative flash, some animations i made, some 3d stuff i have had made, my Vblank custom Pal chipset, my homegliched nes, studio snes, cuicuit bent MegaJoy, and a netbook running lightwall beta that is being worked on at the mo.

Edinburgh

Kyle, visuals on Sunday are being done by Roberty Motyka & Pointless Creations. I'll email you with more details.

England

was just checking your visuals, lastknight, needs more cats tongue

Middlesbrough, UK

Dude everything needs more cats. ^o^ drop me a email with stuff and logos and ideas and ill run up some customs. Lastknight at live dot co dot uk

United Kingdom

Booked my accomodation pratically all rooms have been taken. Couldn't make it into the 10man room dorm so im located in the 12 man room.

On saturday im in a 4man room dorm then sunday in a 12 man one. LOL

This is the simplest way the could have done it *facepalm* should be good weekend though!

Scotland

All people hoping to stay in a 12 room together, send me a PM with your full name reservation and I'll contact BBP and ask if they can put us all in the same room.

Edinburgh

Behold!

See here for image links, if you're looking to engage in some kind of promotion.

East Kilbride, Scotland

The poster looks great!

Middlesbrough, UK

Awesome. Love it. there is no times for the gigs I think on there?