Douglas, Wyoming

I haven't heard anything from the guy's soundcloud or youtube in over a year. Anyone know anything?

Taichung, Taiwan

Life happened?

Taichung, Taiwan

"Despite no advertisement or announcement from either Sabin or 3Beat, he released his debut album 'Brain Wash' on iTunes via 3Beat Records on January 27th. It contained 11 tracks, many of which were previously released."

Douglas, Wyoming
katsumbhong wrote:

"Despite no advertisement or announcement from either Sabin or 3Beat, he released his debut album 'Brain Wash' on iTunes via 3Beat Records on January 27th. It contained 11 tracks, many of which were previously released."

huh, I didn't know. Looks like it's mostly old track though. Weird that he didn't advertise it at all though

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:23 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada

534PUNK !

Douglas, Wyoming
XyNo wrote:

534PUNK !

#//GET_W3T_2014//

poseiden  ate   him

S H I T S I T E LOL !

edited by kitsch

San Diego, CA

since this thing got bumped -- he was actually slated to perform at coachella last year but canceled like a couple weeks beforehand because of "personal issues." kind of a bummer

Last edited by spacetownsavior (May 1, 2014 7:00 pm)

Playboy Man-Baby
spacetownsavior wrote:

since this thing got bumped -- he was actually slated to perform at coachella last year but canceled like a couple weeks beforehand because of "personal issues." kind of a bummer

is it though

San Diego, CA

well you know I thought it was pretty cool that someone who worked hard for a long time got to play a huge festival, but it's more of a bummer because I wanted to see him and I didn't get to hmm

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 8:23 pm)

Feryl wrote:

Wow, he got invited to Coachella? I had no idea.

Seriously, go back and listen to his old EPs... dude made some pretty nice stuff back in the day:

he's like super embarrassed about his old music, don't get why, I like both the new and old stuff. just different. guess whatever it takes to fit a certain image... but yeah, I read about him cancelling due to personal issues as well, had no idea he dropped a new album and haven't heard anything in a while. hopefully the dude is okay/alive.

he models sportswear now