Portland, OR
SuperBustySamuraiMonkey wrote:

The E sign is not even from the gameboy era as far I can tell.

Yeah, ESRB wasn't established till like '93/'94 but they were still making gameboy games after that so I'm sure some of them did have it.
I think the graphic might look better without the ESRB rating but it's a nice touch.

Hey WACOM, once you get a quote I would love to know the kind of numbers you are looking at, and the min print run that company expects.

Last edited by Dead Pixel Productions (Mar 28, 2014 3:02 pm)

Ohio, USA

It looks like a select few games did have it. The USA Link's Awakening DX had it. Here's a crappy image of it: http://gamesdbase.com/Media/SYSTEM/Nint … ntendo.jpg

Though you guys are right. if it were Sweden it wouldn't have that logo.  Drat, because it took me forever to find that old style of their ratings logo. I had to scan one of my old N64 carts that had the same version on it.  (I'm dedicated XD)

Also I have some likely bad news. The Quote came back from the printing place, and while they can do it, it will cost a LOT for the minimum number. While I could still sell them for cheap, the upfront cost due to the minimum order means I'd probably never sell enough to make my money back. Not to mention It's not cleared with Johan yet.

I'll be uploading my PSD files today should anyone want to use them. I also have a vector version of the "Nintendo GAME BOY TM" screenprint from the front of the DMG case, because when I get my case painted I want to keep that. (A, B, START, and SELECT will come later, anyone know what Fonts those are?)

Anywho look for the PSD in the OP later today, hopefully you guys can get some printed for yourselves. I'll leave the E rating logo in there, you can turn it off if you want.   BTW I switched it back to DMG-LSDJ-USA since this would be the NTSC USA version of the cartridge, though still "MADE IN SWEDEN" I think that seems most correct (At least for me, being in USA) Of course it's editable so feel free to tweak it to your heart's content!   smile

I'm still gonna get some printed, for myself, without the silver. Likely from StickerMule or PSPrints. I'll post pics when I get it in.

EDIT: Replaced crappy picture with better picture.

Last edited by WACOMalt (Mar 29, 2014 8:47 pm)

Ohio, USA
Dead Pixel Productions wrote:

Yeah, ESRB wasn't established till like '93/'94 but they were still making gameboy games after that so I'm sure some of them did have it.
I think the graphic might look better without the ESRB rating but it's a nice touch.

Hey WACOM, once you get a quote I would love to know the kind of numbers you are looking at, and the min print run that company expects.

I'm still waiting on the newer quote (looks like the first one they mistakenly quoted for a vinyl sticker O_o ) So I'll let you know. It looks like most places require at least 50 at a time. The Quote for the vinyl full color stickers (with the silver) was $226 for 50 of them, including shipping. Which isnt bad at $5 a sticker, but I'm not going to pay that much for a sheet of colored sticky paper tongue 

That said that quote is bogus because of the vinyl. So I'll give you real numbers once I get the update. It may actually be within my range once they get rid of the vinyl.

UPDATE:  OP has been updated with the finished graphics for you all to enjoy smile

Last edited by WACOMalt (Mar 29, 2014 9:13 pm)